Oct. 9th [Bonus]

8:39am

Within the past few weeks of living with Caleb, he had learned a lot about the younger.

Not because he told him. But because he watched him a lot.

Like when he was nervous or bored, he fiddled with the ring on his finger.

He was very chill. Of course he had been a bit excited when they met. But for the most part, he was calm. The room could be burning and he'd just sit there and watch it burn.

And he took some medicine. Caleb never told him what the medicine was for. But he told him that if he didn't take it, he'd start to feel disoriented and such.

He had stated how it made him feel bad physically at times. But it was better to feel bad physically than to feel bad mentally. You could ignore physical pain or discomfort. But ignoring mental discomfort was a bit harder.

The two sat the dining room table eating breakfast that had been made by yours truly.

But Caleb wasn't feeling so hungry. He just pushed around his scrambled eggs and stared into space.

Minho frowned. "You can't compliment my food and then not eat it."

"Sorry. I'm just not really hungry."

"I can see that. Wanna watch a movie? Watching a movie always helps me build up an appetite for some reason." The older flashed Caleb a small toothy grin. But he didn't receive one in return. Instead, he just got a stoic look and a shrug.

"Sure."

And then he got up, leaving Minho at the table to go trash the food he barely ate and wash off the plate.

Minho sighed.

There was definitely something wrong with this kid.