{Ageplay} Attention | Toddler! Michael

Michael- 2 yrs  *AN Baby Michael is my Favourite*

Calum: 3 yrs

Ashton: Daddy

Luke: Dada

Ashton woke up to crying coming from Michael's room. "Shh what's wrong baby boy?"  "Dwady I wet."  "Well let's get you changed baby." Ashton picks up Michael and puts him on the changing mat.  "Are you hungry baby." "Mhm" Michael nodded his head, Michael places his head on Ashton shoulder. Ashton walks into the kitchen where Luke was feeding Calum.

"Hey baby open up." Luke cooed at Calum.

Ashton places Michael in the other Highchair right beside Calum. "No! Daddy up, up," "No Michael you need to eat." Ashton tried speaking calmly to Michael. Michael starts to cry softly "Dada up." Luke turns to Michael "Sorry baby you need to eat okay baby boy." Luke turned back to Calum and continued to feed Calum his food. Ashton came back and gave Michael is baby food, mashed up carrots *AN I have no idea why I chose this lol* "NO! I no wan it!" Michael whined pushing his head to the side. "Michael." Ashton said in a warning tone. "Come on Mikey open up." Michael reluctantly opened up his mouth because he didn't want to get in trouble. "There see that wasn't so hard." Michael let out a little huff.

After Breakfast *AN cause im lazy and don't know what to write*

Michael and Calum were playing in their playroom. "Calwy?" "Ya Mikey?" "Im bowed." "Well go see daddies." Calum replied to Michael "Otay," Michael stood up and wobbled out of the room to his daddies office.

Once Michael got to the office door that was slightly opened he pushed the heavy door open a little so he could look in "Daddy?" Michael peeked his head into the room from the doorway. Michael was received with silence "Daddy?" Michael spoke louder. Michael walked right into the room to see his daddy on his phone talking his phone getting louder every time he spoke. To anyone they could figure out that Ashton was irritated but to Michael in headspace he just couldn't tell. "Daddy!" Michael practically yelled at his daddy to get his attention. Ashton turned around to glare at Michael "What!?" Ashton growled "Daddy play with Mikey?" Michael asked hopefully that his daddy could play with him. "No Michael can you see i'm busy go play with Calum." Ashton said turning back to his phone and talking to the person on the other end." Michael just still didn't understand that Ashton was busy and irritated so he kept trying to get his daddy's attention. "Daddy i already played with Callie and it was bowing i wan pway wif you." Ashton turned back to Michael so angry you could see the steam coming out of his ears. "I don't want to play with you Michael. Go pester LUKE OK SO STOP BOTHERING ME!" Ashton voice grew louder each time he spoke, by the end of his speech he was yelling at poor michael. Michael's lip wobbled and his eyes burned with tears building up in his eyes. "Otay." Michael whispered barley audible. Michael practically ran out of the office and into the living room going on a search to find his Dada.

"Dada." Michael called out. Michael walked down the stairs into the living room. Luke was on the couch drinking a beer looking very stressed out while watching the soccer game going on *AN Or football depending on where you live*

"Dada." Michael jumped on the couch cushion beside Luke. Luke grunted in acknowledgement of the little boy sitting beside him, Michael looked up at Luke while laying with his fingers, still very scared over what happened with his daddy yelling at him just a few minutes earlier. "Dada." Luke barely looked down at Michael just a small glance. "Dada, Daddy yells at Mikey and he hurted my fewings." "So what do you want me to do about it Michael." Luke said still watching the game. "I was wondering if dada could play wif me." Michael said to luke practically begging at this point he just wanted someone to play with other then Calum. "No Michael not right know im trying to watch the game and i don't need you distracting me." "How me being distracting Dada?" Michael asked confused as how he was distracting his dada "Michael." Luke said getting more irritated with Michael, "Dada please i just wanna play. "Go play with Calum or Daddy ok i want to be alone i don't need you here or anyone ok just leave and go bother someone else ok." Luke said still not even looking Michael. Michael let a cry escape his lip as big fat tears fell from his eyes. Michael jumped off the couch and ran up the stairs to his room and fell on Calum's big boy bed just by Michaels crib.

Little patter of feet caught Michaels attention as he looked up with his eyes red and swollen as tears still fell from his beautiful green eyes. As green eyes caught the eyes of beautiful Brown eyes that belonged to a little black hair beauty. "Why Mikey crying?" Calum asked confused of why his 'little brother' is crying. "Mikey has no one to play wif; Daddies no wanna pway wif Mikey." Michael said as his lip wobbled as a new set of tears flowed out of his eyes. "I play with Mikey." Calum said to make Michael feel better. "Otay." For the next hour or so Calum and Michael played blocks until they Michael fell asleep on Calum. The black haired boy looked down at his 'brother' and smiled "I wuv you Mikey." and kissed his forehead. Calum got up and tried to pull Michael off the floor without him waking up. Once he successfully did that he put Michael into his 'big boy bed' and got in himself for a nap.

Ashton pov:

Once Ashton finished his call from his business he was so angry they got all of his paperwork wrong and it was a long process to fix. He only hoped Luke played with Michael and Calum because he knew what he did to Michael was wrong so he had to make it right.

Ashton walked out of his office to silence in the hole house. Ashton looked at his watch and the little gold watch only said it was around lunch time "so where is everyone?" he thought. Ashton slowly walked down the stairs into the living room and found Luke fast asleep on the couch with 3 beers surrounded him. Ashton scoffed a little and mumbled under his breath about Luke should be not drinking and this time of day. "Wake up stupid" Ashton yelled in Luke's ear. Luke jumped up and freaked out. Once he was fully awake and knew what was happening he glared at Ashton. "Why did you do that?" Luke said still glaring at Ashton "Where are the kids Luke?" Luke looked around "I thought they were with you?" Luke asked confused and a little shakiness in his voice. "No I was in my office after i yelled at Michael by accident; i didn't mean to. I told him to go bother you." Ashton said sadness clear in his voice, " I told michael to pester you." "Oh my God where are they!" Ashton freaked out and ran back up the stairs checking the playroom. "They're not in the playroom!" Ashton yelled to Luke, who was running up the stairs after checking the kitchen. "Well maybe there in their room." Ashton suggested "Well that's the only place the would be they aren't in the playroom." Ashton and Luke walk into Calum and Michael's room and instantly cooed at the sight before them. Calum's arm was protectively around Michael and Michael's face was on Calum's chest facing the door. Both boys were in matching onesies. "Oh my god they're so precious." Luke said "I feel so bad what i did to Michael" Ashton said after he looked over at Michaels tear stained face. "Ya i should have just let him stay i knew that a cuddle with both my boys would make the stress go away but no i had to get drunk and drink im so stupid." Luke said putting his hands into his hair pulling at it. Ashton garbs Luke's hands and made him let go of his hair. "Hey hey luke stop it's fine. it's both of our fault, ok not just yours. We have our boys that's it we're fine." Ashton said softly to try and calm Luke down. After they calmed down they both went over to there boys and kissed her cheeks and forehead whispering i love you to them. "I love you baby boys see you in the morning." Ashton whispered in their ears.