{Ageplay} Bullies | Toddler Malum & Kid Luke

*You guys need to start requesting cause I'm almost out of ideas :( it can be any request you want and I'll do it*

Luke: Headspace of 5

Calum: Headspace of 2

Michael: headspace of 1

Ashton: Daddy

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ashton was the daddy to 3 littles it was very hard, but he loved them to pieces so he doesn't regret having them in his life.

Luke was the oldest out of the three he was five years old in his headspace Luke was bossy over the other two but was protective over them if anyone ever messed with them on the playground. Luke was also a really good boy when listening to Ashton.

Calum was the middle child he was in the headspace of 2 and he was pretty clingy to either his daddy or 'brothers' Calum was a very happy, clingy and playful little he always made everyone laugh he was a really special little well all of them are special to Ashton.

Last is Michael he is the shy one of the bunch he is only 1 and a lot of people make fun of him because he likes to wear pink and what some people consider 'girl' clothes Ashton never minded that Michael likes to wear pink and girl clothes that what made him special it's what made him who he is and Ashton loves him just the way he is and so does his brothers.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ashton was woken up by a cry coming from Michaels room, he knew which cry that was, it was the one that told him that Michael was wet and indeed need of a change.

Ashton got out of his warm bed and walked into Michael's room "Hey bug" Ashton whispered to the crying Michael that was standing up in his crib gripping onto the bars with his tiny and chubby hands.

Ashton picked up Michael and placed him onto the changing table. Ashton places a dummy in his mouth as he was sucking on his fingers. "Shhh, baby you wet honey" Ashton shushed Michael as he was still crying.

Once Ashton was finished, he picked up Michael and put him on his hip and carried Michael into Calums room.

Calum had been already up and standing in his crib waiting for his daddy. Once he saw his daddy and Mikey, he smiled brightly that could brighten anyone's day. Ashton smiled back at his baby.

"Hey, baby boy did you wet your nappy?" Ashton questioned as he put Michael on the floor that was scattered with toys so that could distract him when Ashton takes care of Calum.

'Wet" Calum said as he put his hands up waiting for Ashton to pick him up. Ashton pulled Calum to his chest and walked over to the changing table and place Calum gently on it. Calum kept smiling and giggling, trying to make his daddy laugh well he was chasing him.

Michael was playing with a toy train and kept giggling when he made it do something.

Luke came into the room like he normally does "Daddy" Luke mumbled

"Hey baby" Ashton smiled at Luke. Luke smiled back.

"You boys ready for some breakfast," Ashton asked and laughed when all three of his boys head perked up at the idea of breakfast.

Ashton picked up Calum and Michael and placed them on both of his hips, Michael was on the right well Calum was on the Left. Ashton was used to having to hold 2 of them at a time, so it wasn't a struggle anymore. Luke held onto his daddy's arm well he held onto his younger brothers.

Ashton placed everyone in their highchair well Luke sat at the table waiting for his breakfast like a good boy he is.

Ashton placed a plate of pancakes for his boys "OK guys eat up and after you finished, we all can go to the park."

*There outfits*

*There outfits*

~•~•~•~•~•~•

After everyone ate, they headed out to the park. Ashton put Calum and Michael in twin strollers well Luke held onto the side and Ashton pushing.

When they got to the park Ashton let all of them out and go play. "I want you to watch them ok Lukey baby"

"Yes daddy, I will" Ashton only said that because all lot of people are usually being mean to Michael for wearing girl clothes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Michael was playing in the sand pit by himself as he was building a castle a couple of boys came over. "Ew, why are you wearing girl clothes your not a girl!" One yelled out to Michael. Michael was very emotional and sensitive, so he started to cry.

"Look know he's crying" They boys laughed

"Hey!" Luke yelled him and Calum saw what those boys were doing and came over immediately to see what was happening. Luke got angry when he saw that Michael was crying because of those boys "why did you make my brother cry huh!" Luke yelled at the boys.

"He's wearing girl clothes"

"So he likes to feel pretty is that a problem," Luke said getting up in their faces ready to throw some punches at them he was just so angry.

"Yeah, well, he's ugly when he wears girl clothes only girls can feel pretty" Luke had enough as he hit the boy to the ground and straddled him well he slapped the boy over and over again when Calum started yelling for his daddy he didn't want Luke to get hurt.

Ashton heard Calum yelling his name when he ran over to them and saw what was happening. Michael was still crying and Luke was on the boy when Calum had tears in his eyes.

Ashton quickly snatched Luke off the boy and held him as he struggled to get out of Ashton's grip.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

"What were you thinking" Ashton yelled out at the boys on the couch, Michael was still bawling his eyes out.

Luke looked down, ashamed all he wanted was to protect Michael he hated seeing him so hurt and upset over some stupid boys.

Ashton looked to the boys again and rubbed his face. "I'm upset, but I'm glad you were there like you shouldn't have hit the boy at all because that's not right, but you boys stuck up for Michael and I'm proud of you."

Ashton opened his arms waiting for a hug as the three boys ran into his embrace. "I love you boys so much"

"We love you too daddy" The boys repeated.

~•~•~•~•~•~•