{Ageplay} Girlfriend Hate | Toddler Michael

Michael: 2 yrs headspace

Luke: daddy

Ashton: Uncle Ashy

Calum: Uncle Cally

Sierra: Luke's girlfriend

(No hate to sierra im not saying i hate her at all i actually like her she's really nice and pretty!)

------------

Luke started dating a girl named Sierra, she was absolutely beautiful and he knew she was the one; he loved her. The only problem was Michael is ageplay baby. He thought that Sierra wouldn't love him anymore if she knew what he did with Michael. Luke knew he had to tell her he was just scared, he didn't want to lose either of his babies.

Michael was playing with toy trains in his playroom making train noises as he giggled. While Michael played in his playroom, Luke was having a battle with himself if he should tell Sierra about Michael.

Luke sent a quick text to Sierra

(S: Sierra L: Luke)

------------

L: Hey can you come over for a little?

S: Ya sure I'll be there in a few.

------------

Sierra came over around like 12 minutes. Luke was so nervous he had no idea what Sierra was going to say.

Luke lives with his best friends Ashton and Calum so they're like uncles to Michael. Luke asked Ashton and Calum to bring Michael down when he tells Sierra about Michael.

"So what's up Lukey?"

"U-um I wanted to talk to you about something," Luke stuttered

"Okay?" Sierra was confused.

"Do you know what ageplay is?" Luke asked.

"Kind of why?"

"Because-" Before Luke had the chance to continue Ashton brought down Michael who was bouncing on his hip and clapping his chubby little hand together with a big toothy grin on his face.

"Who the hell is that?" Sierra spat.

Luke looked worried he couldn't lose Sierra or Michael because they both meant so much to him. "This is Michael, he's my ageplay baby. He goes into a headspace of 2 and I'm his daddy when he's in his headspace." Luke was talking to Sierra as Michael reached his little hands out making grabby hands towards Luke.

Luke gladly took Michael into his arms as Michael snuggled into his daddy's chest.

"Daddy," Michael mumbled.

Luke ignored him as his whole attention was on Sierra, wondering if he could read the expression on her face.

"Oh that's nice, he's so cute." Sierra faked cooed at Michael.

Michael giggled as he thought she was telling the truth. "Tank ou."

Luke put Michael on the floor in front of Sierra. "Well, I'm going to go and make some lunch."

"Ashton and i are going out for the day, so see you guys," Calum said as he got down on one knee in front of Michael and kissed his forehead. "Bye love bug."

"Bye bye uncle Cally and uncle Ashy." Michael waved happily at them and stuck his fingers in his mouth and started sucking on them.

Once Luke left the room Sierra had a scowl on her face as she faced Michael. "You're pathetic." She spat.

Michael was taken back by her rudeness when only seconds ago she was being nice to him.

"Why the hell are you a baby? It's not right, it's disgusting just like you."

Michael's lips started to wobble as tears pricked his eyes.

"Oh and now you're going to cry." Sierra laughed. "You really are just a dumb baby."

Michael was hurt by the words that were thrown at him. Michael was a sensitive little, he got hurt by the slightest things. It hurt to know that his daddy's girlfriend hated him.

"Luke hates you."

"No, dada wov Mikey." Michael started to let tears run down his face.

"Your 'daddy' hates you, Michael, nobody loves you."

"Daddy!" Michael cried he was so sad right now his daddy loved him right... Mikey was a good little, he didn't do anything that much to get in trouble he loved being daddy's good boy.

Luke came running into the room worried out of his mind when Michael started crying out for him. "What is it baby boy?" Luke picked up Michael and shushed him trying to calm him down.

"She meanie she called Mikey pathetic." Michael hiccuped as he pointed his chubby little fingers at Sierra.

"What?" Luke spat.

"That's not true he's just being a crybaby."

"Michael doesn't cry that much he's usually a happy baby so why the hell is he crying now," Luke said as his blood started boiling. "Huh? Sierra tell me, why the fuck is he crying."

"Dada no well," Michael said as he put his little hands on Luke's mouth.

"Mikey fine now i just hurted." Michael smiled at Luke and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Get out," Luke said as he looked at Sierra.

"What?" She whispered, "Luke this is our relationship we're talking about come one are you seriously going to pick him over me?" Sierra spat.

"Yes we have been dating for 2 months and Michael and i have been doing this for years so yes I'm picking him over you now get out before i call the cops."

Sierra left and slammed the door behind her.

"No mommy?" Michael asked confused.

"No mommy," Luke sighed "But its ok baby boy you have me."

"I wob you, daddy." Michael kissed Luke.

"Love you to baby." Luke smiled at Michael with so much fondness.

----------

Ok sorry, this is pretty crappy. If you guys have any request comment or DM me.