{Ageplay} Girls... | Toddler 5sos

Ok, so last chapter I was supposed to put Kidfic in the title, but... I put Ageplay instead so oopsie! anyway, here's a cute little ageplay Oneshot!

KayKay: Mama

Crystal: Ma

Sierra: Mommy

Mali (Comes in later) (They just call her Mali)

-

Luke: 2 years old

Calum: 1 1\2 years old

Michael: 1 years old

Ashton: 3 years old

So, really the girls take care of the boys all together as they share the responsibilities of taking care of them.

~~~

It's been around 2 months since the girls forced the boys into ageplay. It was for their own good. The boys used to go to parties every night getting drunk, never spending time with their girlfriends. Calum was the worst out of them, he didn't have a girlfriend to set him straight so he went out more. Hooked up with random girls.

Sierra was the first to really notice what was happening with Calum. She tried to talk to him as the kind hearted person she was. Calum shut her down immediately. The girls finally came up with the idea of ageplay.

~~~

The boys were sitting in their playroom together doing their own things. Michael was drawing with Calum. Ashton was playing with his cars. Luke was playing with his legos.

Michael's tongue poked out of his mouth as he concentrated on his drawing. "Mikey." Calum's voice brought Michael out of his concentration.

"Yes, Cally?" Michael's blonde hair fell over his green eyes.

"Can I have the blue crayon now?" The blonde shook his head side to side. Michael would have given him the crayon but he wasn't finish his ocean. "Why not?"

The raven haired boy stomped his feet on the ground. Tears filled his brown eyes.

Ashton and Luke looked up from what they were doing. "What happened?" Luke toddled over to the younger boys.

"Nothin'." Michael lied through his teeth. He didn't mean to make his brother sad, he just wasn't finished using it.

Ashton came over to see what exactly happened. Even in headspace, he was still that overprotective brother. "Michael... What did you do?"