{Ageplay} Messy Nappy | Toddler Cashton

Request: fan_fic1346

So ashton wakes up with a tummy ache and then michael takes care of him and ashton and calum are playing them ashton runs off and hides behind a door and michael sees him run off then finds him with a messy diaper and he tells him to continue playing with calum cause he was in a phone call so ashton just sits there and messes his diaper more and it leaks and calum gets michael

~~~

Ashton: 1 ½

Michael: Daddy

Calum: 5

~~~

Ashton has had a stomach ache for a couple of days now. He doesn't know why, but it was really starting to affect him. Every day he would wake up with a tummy ache, each day it was getting quite painful. Today he woke up with it being even worse. The pain shot up through his stomach. Ashton cried out for his daddy.

Michael always woke up when Ashton cried over the past couple of mornings. He didn't know how to help Ashton. It never once crossed his mind that Ashton hasn't gone poop in a while.

"Aw, baby. Is your tummy hurting again?" Michael cooed at the crying boy.

"Daddy, hurts." Ashton rubbed his tummy a little bit.

"Let's go eat something, bug." Michael picked up Ashton and changed his nappy.

~~~

The curly haired boy just stared at his food. He wasn't very hungry at the moment as the pain increased in his stomach.

Calum looked over worried at Ashton. "Ashy, are you ok?"

Ashton just shook his head. Reaching out for Calum's hand. Michael turned back around to look at his babies. He sighed. The redhead was so worried about Ashton. He felt absolutely useless.

"You will be ok Ashy. I know it hurts now but you will get better." The Maori tried cheering Ashton up.

"Tank ou basically," Ashton mumbled as he gripped harder on Calum's hand.

~~~

Ashton and Calum were playing legos silently together. Ashton was just focused on his house that he was building to talk to Calum. Calum, on the other hand, was worried about Ashton. He knew when they were big Ashton was older than him and everyone else but in little space, he was older and he felt like he needed to protect Ashton.

While playing Ashton started feeling that sharp pain in his stomach. It instantly brought tears to his eyes. The pain felt like there was a knife in his stomach trying to stab it's way through.