{Ageplay} Easter | Baby Michael

Request: Can you do an easter special where Micheal is homesick for some easter things and traditions so he goes to his daddy's and they give him this whole like easter egg hunt with dinner

(Im really sorry this is late! I was supposed to have it done on Easter but that didn't happen! sorry again!) 

Requester: jonesm05

Michael: headspace of 4

Ashton: Papa

Calum: Dada

Luke: Daddy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

Easter was Michael's favourite holiday. The pretty eggs, chocolate, and his favourite part was the huge grand dinner his mother would make. When he was little, Karen and Daryl would all have matching bunny onesies that they would wear during dinner. It made the boy happy.

No matter how old he got that tradition never left. It was just a lot of fun, he didn't even know why. Maybe it was because his dad finally got time off work to spend time with his small family. His mother also was busy, taking phone calls, staying in her office all day. Michael sometimes even had to remind his mother to eat and to sleep. It was heartbreaking for him to become the parent for his actual parents.

But on this day was the day his parents had time off and they chatted and actually had time to appreciate one another. They acted silly on this little holiday that they had, they did this to put a smile on their little boys' face. They knew they worked too much but it was the only way to have money and have a stable life for their son. Michael knew this and that's why he never complained about anything.

Yeah, Easter was most definitely his favourite holiday.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

Michael and the boys started Ageplay at the beginning of their tour. It started getting too much for him. It wasn't all of the fans, but a small portion of them made him feel worthless and not enough to be in this band. The bad tweets overruled the good ones; the ones that told him he was absolutely perfect and beautiful just the way he was.

That was the time where the boys started ageplay with him and it got so much better, sure there were still horrible tweets telling him he sucks at guitar but he learned to ignore it because he had his daddies to tell him how amazing he was every night.

It was hard being away from home. It was hard on all of them but as soon as Easter came around, Michael's stomach would turn at night. Tears flew out of his eyes.

He was homesick that morning of Easter. The boys tried to do something special by painting eggs and giving the little a basket of chocolates. He was grateful for the things his daddies did for him but it wasn't the same, he wanted his actual mom and dad.