{Ageplay} Closer | Toddler Luke

Request: LashtonHemwin21

The boys are all on tour and Luke starts to notice something different. He notices Ashton and Calum getting closer. He starts getting jealous but then scared that Calum will take his daddy away. He starts slipping more into his headspace because of his anxiety of losing Ashton.

~~~

Luke: headspace of 3

Ashton: Daddy

~~~

Luke and Ashton have been doing ageplay for a little while now. This was their first tour since they started ageplay.

Luke has always been closer to Ashton than anyone else, he didn't know why that was but he just felt a sort of home with the elder boy.

The boys knew about Ashton and Luke doing ageplay they found it quite cute actually.

Ashton stared at his baby with a fond smile on his lips. Luke was still sleeping in a bunk that Ashton put a bar around it so he wouldn't fall off. Luke was laying on his stomach with his padded bum in the air, had his dummy bobbing from his soft pink lips. Ashton never minded taking care of Luke, he actually liked it. He liked having someone to care for.

"Lukey, baby, you gotta wake up." Ashton cooed softly as he patted Luke's hair.

Luke's bright blue eyes opened as he looked at his 'daddy' "Mhm,"

Ashton put Luke on his hip, "Hey baby." The elder kissed the little blonde's forehead which made the younger giggle.

~~~

Luke was playing with his toy airplanes, watching as his daddy and Calum talk together. "Daddy." He whined.

"Not now Luke, ok," Ashton went back to Calum as he laughed at something Calum said.

Luke's bottom lip wobbled as tears clouded his vision. Luke stood up and hoped to find Michael.

Michael was listening to music in the back.

"Mikey," Luke cried finally letting the tears go.

"Lukey, you ok?" Michael picked up the boy as he shushed him.

"Daddy pway wif Cally but no me!" he cried.

Michael didn't know what to say, he knew Calum and Ashton hadn't had that much time together to bond as the curly blonde was always with Luke.

"How about you and me play for a bit then we can get ready for our show tonight; how about that." Michael smiled at the boy. "You love playing music right Lukey boy?"

Luke nodded his head 'yes'.

"Good, come on then let's go play."

~~~

Getting ready for the show was a nightmare, Ashton wouldn't help as he was to busy hanging out with Calum so Michael had to get Luke out of his headspace which was a pain since he wanted his daddy.

During the show was fine; Luke messed up a little bit as he was thinking too hard about Ashton and Calum. When Luke hit the wrong chord on his guitar he stumbled to fix it and get back on track. What hurt the most was how Ashton glared at Luke when he messed up. It made him sad that his daddy felt the need to glare at him when he didn't mean to mess up.

~~~

Over the course of 2 weeks, Ashton had been ignoring Luke. Michael was the one who took care of Luke. Luke watched from afar as Calum and Ashton got closer together.

"Mikey," Luke wondered as Michael was putting the boy to bed. "Whens daddy gonna love me again?" Michael was silent as his wide forest green eyes met the sad ocean blue ones.

"He loves you already, Lukey." Michael's thumb smoothes the service of Luke's clean pale skin.

"No, he don't. Daddy wather spend more time with Cal then wife me." Luke sniffled holding in the tears.

"Lukey..." Michael had no idea what to say to the sad boy. He knew Ashton loved Luke with all of his heart but he couldn't understand why he was ignoring the blue-eyed boy.

"Why he love Cally more." Michael had tears in his eyes as he watched the once happy boy cry.

Once Michel finally got Luke to sleep he stormed up to Calum and Ashton.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys!" Michael whispered yelled.

"What do you mean?" Ashton was confused.

"You know what, Ashton, you keep ignoring Luke what the fuck has he done to you?!" Michael was livid.

To be honest Ashton had no idea why he did what he did. At first, all he wanted what to hang out with Calum as he did not to do that much anymore. Ashton never meant to take out his stress and angry on his baby, "I'm sorry."

"Don't say sorry to me you fuck face, you say that to the boy who just cried for 30 minutes straight. You say sorry to the boy who just told me that he thinks his daddy doesn't love him anymore!"

Ashton had tears overflowing his hazel eyes.

~~~

Luke had woken up by the touch that he knew all to well of, "Daddy."

"Hi, baby." Ashton sniffled as he kissed the boys head.

"Why you sad daddy?" Luke knew that his daddy caused him a lot of pain but he never wanted to see his daddy cry no matter what.

"I'm so sorry baby!" Ashton cried as he hugged the life out of Luke.

"Don't cry, daddy. You be happy!" Luke smiled at him.

"I love you so much baby boy, more than you know," Ashton mumbled.

"I love you to daddy, forever and ever." Luke kissed his daddy on the cheek.

~~~

Hoped you liked it! sorry, it's late my wifi was crap. Comment what you guys thought!