{Ageplay} Left Out | Baby Cake

If you guys have some questions you want to ask me to send some in? DM me or comment!

There's a lot of time skips in this oneshot, sorry!

Michael: Daddy

Ashton: Dada

Calum: headspace of 3

Luke: Uncle Luke \ Will go into a newborn headspace.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Luke never knew why he felt so left out ever since the rest of his bandmates started ageplay. He felt like he was being left out. They always had time for him before Calum started ageplay but now all they care about is Calum. Calum this, Calum that, it was getting annoying. Luke had always been the youngest in the band so he was used to all the attention and now he gets zero.

The boys were all watching a Disney movie as the 3/4 band members were cuddling each other. Luke pouted as he watched the boys cuddle. Why couldn't Michael or Ashton cuddle him? Calum didn't need two people to cuddle him!

Luke wrapped his arms around himself as nobody would do it for him. The blue-eyed boy huffed the boys were cuddling Calum as the raven-haired boy was sucking on his pacifier and playing with his monkey stuffed animal. 'I can play with Pengy and be cute too' Luke thought.

"Luke?" The boy snapped his head to Michael. "Can you make a bottle for Cal, please?"

"U-uh, ya sure." Luke got up and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed the bottle from the fridge and started heating it up. Don't get Luke wrong, he loved his bandmates but he loved attention and he hasn't been getting it which made him upset because maybe the boys dont care about him that much anymore?

The timer on the microwave went off which startled Luke out of his thoughts. Luke looked at the bottle in his hand and sighed. He wondered what it tastes like? The boy lifted the bottle to his lips as he sucked on it. 'It's not that bad' Luke thought as he drank some more.

"Luke!" Ashton yelled from the doorway, shock clear on his face.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." Luke stuttered out as he placed the bottle down and stepped away from the scene.

"What the hell were you thinking! That bottle is for Calum! Not you, what are you a fucking idiot?" Ashton yelled as he snatched the bottle from the counter and stormed off.

Luke was left standing there, tears clouded his vision as he sat on the floor.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's been a couple of days since the incident. Nobody would talk to him. Luke just wanted to try the bottle, it wasn't that big of a deal.

Luke wanted his attention back. He liked being babied.

The boy wanted to tell the others about how he was feeling but he was scared they would shut him down. Was it bad he wanted to be babied too?

"Luke!" Michael's voice was heard through Luke's door.

Luke returned with a small 'yes'. The older boy opened the door, "Luke do you think you can watch Calum today? Ash and I have to go to the studio."

"Ya, of course. I can watch him."

"Great, thanks."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Michael and Ashton left for the studios roughly 10 minutes ago and Luke already hated agreeing to watch Calum.

Calum wasn't being rude or obnoxious, it was just that Luke was jealous of the smaller boy.

The raven-haired boy giggled quietly as he played with his toys. Luke watched over the playing boy. Everything Calum was doing, Luke wanted to do.

Luke was dozing off when he felt Calum hit his leg. "Mhm?"

"Up," Calum made grabby hands to the blonde boy. Luke rolled his gorgeous blue eyes at him but agreed and picked him up. Calum giggled again as he grabbed Luke's nose.

Luke swatted Calum's hand away and sighed, "Why do you get to be babied?" The boy chuckled sadly "It's so stupid, I'm jealous over you Cal because you're a baby."

There was something in Calum's eyes like he understood where Luke was coming from. Gurgles erupted from Calum's mouth. "It's not like you understand though. You have everything. You have all of Michael's and Ashton's attention."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Later that night while Luke was asleep. The rest of the band was in the living room. Calum came out of his headspace to talk to the boys.

"Luke hasn't been happy." Calum started as he looked between Michael and Ashton.

"And how do you know this?" Ashton asked, his eyebrow raised slightly. He was tired and just wanted to head to bed.

"He told me. He said he hasn't been getting enough attention and I agree with him. I think he wants to do ageplay too."

"I mean...I can see that," Michael stated. "I feel bad. I haven't given Luke cuddles in awhile."

"Ok so, how are we going to do this then?" Ashton asked.

"Just start treating him like a baby in the morning, give him a bottle. I can tell that his headspace is close. He just needs a little bit of attention and he'll slip." The raven-haired told the boys the plan.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Luke was woken up by Ashton and Michael the next morning.

"Lukey, wake up baby." Michael whispered into the boy's ear, making him stir in his sleep.

"Baby boy. You have to wake up if you want your bottle." Ashton shook Luke a little.

Luke freaked out and woke up, "W-w-what are you doing?"

"Don't be like that baby, come on." Ashton picked up the shocked Luke and carried him downstairs. "Go get a bottle Michael, please. Can you feed Cal?"

"Of course." Michael came back with two bottles and passed one to Ashton while Michael fed Calum who was back into his headspace.

Ashton sat down on the couch and laid Luke down. The blonde wiggled around trying to escape Ashton's grip. "Calm down, Luke." The elder cooed.

Luke calmed down and started sucking on the bottle. His head kind of switched. Everything was smaller to him, he felt smaller. He didn't feel like he was 23 years old anymore he felt so much younger.

"That's it, baby." Ashton cooed and kissed his forehead.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Im going to make a part 2 dont worry!

Comment what you guys thought! and please comment some questions you would like to ask me!