{AgePlay} My world part 2 | Baby Luke, Baby Calum

I'm really sorry this is late and I have no excuses. I just lost motivation to write at all but I think im starting to get the motivation back. People who have requested all of them are being written now so hopefully, you dont have to wait that long :) Thank you guys for being understanding! 

Request: what if there was a part two where cal falls to the floor crying and then he goes into a little space for the first time and ash takes care of the two? love this one

Requester: eatsomecereal

Luke: headspace of 2

Calum: Headspace of 3

Ashton: Daddy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

Tears still ran down the Maori's red and blotchy face. He couldn't stop them.

The group of three continued to hug. Waiting for the small boy to stop crying, it never stopped. His tears still kept coming and coming.

Then it happened, the way Calum changed his body the way his body let loose. His tense muscles relaxing. The way his eyes widen just a little bit.

Ashton knew this too well. The way the body changes from going into their Little space. Calum was a little too? The oldest asked himself. "Cally?"

The little boy hummed slightly, sniffling.

"Cal? Honey, are you a little." Luke asked as he held the Maori in his arms. Luke wasn't mad at the boy. He loved Calum, he was his best friend.

"Mhm," Ashton looked between the two boys. He wanted to help Calum but he didn't want Luke to be angry with him.

Luke must have sensed the distress in Ashton because he started speaking right after the two met the eyes of each other. "Cally, do you want Ashton to be both of our daddies?"

"But, Ashy isn't my boy-boyfriend." Calum sniffled. The Maori rubbed his tired red eyes with his hands.

"He doesn't have to be your boyfriend to be your daddy, honey. Ashton loves you because you're his best friend. He would do anything for both of us. Sure his love for us is different because he loves me romantically and he loves you because you're his best mate and you are mine as well but the love he shares still love and he will take care of both of us. I know he will. Isn't that right?"

"Yes. I will be your caregiver Cal if you would like?" Ashton smiled at the boy. Hand running through the raven curls.

"Yes, pwease."

"What's your age in headspace, Cal?" The Maori held up 3 fingers