{Ageplay} Inappropriate videos | Toddler Calum

Calum: 2 headspace (Original age is 13)

Luke: Daddy (Luke is 33 in this)

Kia: Sister / 17 yrs old *real age* (Mentioned)

Promot:

Miss_star0418

Can you do one where Calum is watching something inappropriate ( or going thru his sister's things your choice ) and his Mom and Dad have to punish him.

I'm sorry its so late :(

------------

Luke Hemmings had one 'real' child, Kia Hemmings. At 16, Luke got his girlfriend pregnant. Back then, she didn't want the child, but Luke said he would take care of her, so he did.

Calum was one of Luke's students at the time and knew the boys' parents had hurt him multiple times and has abused the boy, so he took him in and adopted him as his own. He later found out that Calum liked ageplay and regressed into a younger age of 2 years old. It took some time but everyone got used to Calum being this way and they loved it, Calum was just too cute that they fell instantly.

Kia never had a problem with Calum being this way she loved him for who he is. The only problem was that Calum was a very snoopy little, he loved going into Kia's rooms without permission his favorite thing to do was go in her room and play with her stuffy that she claims she doesn't need anymore.

The small mare played with his toy trains as his daddy was in his office working. Kia was at school already so it was just the two of them.

The little patter of Calum's feet was heard as he sneakily left his playroom and went over to Kia's closed bedroom door. Calum looked up at the sign on the white door that said "Stay out" Calum's little fingers slowly opened the handle and pushed the door open.

Kia's room was a light pink as her whole room consisted of makeup and all things girly.

The black haired boy ran to the bed and tried to find Kia's bunny that she hated sharing with Calum so she locked it up somewhere.

Calum pouted as he couldn't find Mr.Bunny. "Where are you, Mr.Bunny?" Calum called quietly hoping in his little heart that the stuffy will come out so Calum could play with him.

The Maori looked over at his sister computer and clamped his little hands. If he couldn't play with Mr.bunny than he was going to watch my little pony.

Calum opened the lid of the computer as a video started to play. Calum's little mind was confused were these people doing?

The computer showed a boy and a girl naked it as they looked like they were playing. Calum was confused as he felt his lower stomach start tingling. The Maori didn't like it as it was new to him. Calum started crying as he wanted his daddy to make what he was feeling stop. "Daddy!"

Luke heard his son cry as he jumped and ran to the playroom where he found his baby wasn't there. "Calum where are you?" Luke called as he just heard his baby cry harder, so he followed his cry, which led him to his daughters' room where he found porn playing and his baby bawling his little eyes out as he rubbed his lower abdomen.

"Calum!" Luke yelled, "What are you doing?" Calum knew why his daddy was mad, he isn't supposed to be in his sisters' room but he can't help it.

"I sowwy daddy!" Calum cried.

Luke was quick to shut off the laptop and grab his baby as he soothed the boy. "Shhh its ok baby it's ok calm down, its ok, I'm here."

"Daddy not mad." Calum looked up at Luke with innocent eyes.

"I'm not mad baby but you're going to the timeout for 5 minutes, ok you know you're not supposed to go in your sister's room ok baby boy." Calum pouted but nodded his head as he sighed.

"Yes daddy, Cally understands." Calum smiled at Luke.

"Good." Luke kissed the boys head as he put him in the time out chair in the corner. "Now you stay here and I'll be back in 5 minutes ok baby."

"Ok, daddy." Calum waved goodbye to his daddy as he waited for 5 minutes to be up.

------------

5 minutes later, Luke came back and picked up his baby. "Did you learn your lesson baby," Luke stated as he wiped Calum tears from his eyes.

"Yes, daddy." Calum said as he snuggled into Luke's chest.

"Ok, so what do you not do Calum," Luke said as he made Calum look into his eyes.

"That I can't go into Sissys room anymo."

"That's right. No more of that." Luke was praying silently in his head that Calum wouldn't ask about the porn that was playing on his daughter's computer he didn't know what he would tell the younger boy. All Luke knew was that he needed to have a big chat with his daughter.

"Daddy," Calum asked.

"What's up love bug."

"What was that movie playing it made me get all tingly." Calum's innocent brown eyes staring up at Luke's worried sky blue ones.

"That- was - um just people playing ok, you never have to do that only when you're older you understand me," Luke said sternly.

"Okay, daddy, I promise." Calum kissed Luke's cheek as he gave him a big smile.

"Good, now how about we go watch some my little pony." Luke smiled.

"Yay! Rainbow Dash!" Calum cried. "Let go daddy let's go."

Luke laughed at Calum. "I'm coming baby, I'm coming."