{Ageplay} Aggravation| Little Luke

Request: LashtonHemwin21

↯ ↯ ↯ ↯

Imagine Luke running around the house wearing a cute little onesie pink gem dummy in his mouth. Ashton's home doing work in his office and has asked Luke to be good and play in his room or the living room. Luke tried to be a good boy for his daddy but soon becomes bored with playing by himself so he goes into Ashton's office wanting Attention. At first Ashton, it ignores him until Luke started to become an annoying little brat so Ashton pulls him over his lap spanking him the sending him to his room. Luke leaves with pout lips and hurt feelings.

~~~~

Luke: 3 headspace

Ashton: Daddy

~~~~

Luke was a hyper little. He was a rambunctious boy, he couldn't help it, he just loved attention and playing; it wasn't his fault. Ashton never blamed the little for wanting attention as every kid wants attention on them and only them.

Luke was running around in his pink onesie with a salmon gem dummy hanging loosely in his mouth. Ashton's day was packed as he worked from home, he had papers and papers to do, he didn't have any time to play with his baby.

Luke has been playing with his toys for an hour now by himself. The blonde little wanted to play with his daddy, he wanted his daddy to pay attention to him and not his pointless papers that he's been writing on. The little decided to go to his daddy and ask if he'll play with him.

The patter of Luke's feet made little thuds on the floor.

Once Luke raced to the closed door of his daddy's office. The blonde knocked on the door hoping his daddy will open it.

"Daddy," Luke called out.

Luke was returned with silence. "Little daddy, little daddy, let Lukey in." Luke sang. *A/N: From the Three Little Pigs if you guys didn't get that*

The serenity of the room made Luke sad as his daddy didn't answer him. The little entered the room anyway, as he really wanted his daddy to play with him because he was lonely.

Ashton was working at his desk with earbuds in his ears while doing his papers. He didn't really think about if something happened to Luke and that he couldn't hear as the earbuds in his ears played pretty loud music.

"Daddy?" Luke called again as he waved his hands at Ashton. The blonde pouted cutely at his daddy.

Luke ran over to Ashton and pulled on his pant leg. "Dada,"

"What, Luke?" Ashton sighed as he took out his earbuds.

"Play," Luke asked as his pure ocean blue eyes looked up at Ashton.

"I'm sorry baby, I have to work for a little while."

"Please daddy, play." Luke's lips wobbled.

"In a minute, ok baby," Ashton promised, "Why don't you go play in the living room alright, my precious baby."

"Okay, daddy."

~~~~

It was another hour that Luke's played by himself, he was starting to get even lonelier as his daddy promised he would be done soon.

Luke once again ran to Ashton's office to see if he could seek attention.

The little didn't even knock this time as he knew his daddy wouldn't answer him.

Ashton was still sitting at his desk doing work completely forgetting that he promised to his baby that he would play with him.

"Daddy?" Luke called.

Ashton ignored him as he couldn't handle the little at the moment.

"Daddy?" Luke tried to get his attention.

Luke spent the next few minutes trying to get his daddy's attention, unaware that his daddy was getting aggravated at him.

"Dada, Play!" Luke whined again.

Ashton slammed his hands down on the desk scaring the poor boy. "I had enough Luke! Can't you just leave me alone?!" Ashton yelled.

Luke was terrified at this point he's never seen his daddy this mad at him before. "Sorry daddy, I just wanted to play with you," Luke mumbled.

"Goddammit, Luke! how many times do I have to tell you not to mumble!" Ashton once again screamed at the little blonde.

Ashton grabbed the little roughly and put him over his lap. "I'm giving you 30 spanks," Ashton spoke with annoyance laced in his voice.

Luke wasn't sure when the spanks stopped as his bum was so sore and he sobbed his little heart out. "I sowwy!"

"Whatever Luke, go to your room," Ashton said not once looking at his baby boy.

The feeling of being unwanted burned his heart, which made him tear up. With a heavy heart, Luke left the room as tears clouded his vision.

~~~~

Hope you guys liked that it's not as long as the other one.

Part 2?

 Comment what you guys thought and if you want a part 2. If you guys have any more requested feel free to ask.