{AgePlay} Scary Movie | Baby Luke

Request: It could be that Luke is scared of everything and one night they watch a scary movie, and he immediately enters his headspace of a baby, you can finish it.

Requester: lovefor-ruggarol

(Im really sorry this is so late! )

Luke: Headspace of 1

Michael: Daddy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

It was tough living in a house with friends who love horror movies. The boys absolutely loved horror movies and poor Luke hated them. He just got scared so easily. Calum loved pranking Luke... He wouldn't call it pranking more like just scaring him when he wasn't paying attention.

All of the boys knew about Luke's headspace. Calum and Ashton didn't want to admit it but they often forget about when they had movie nights. They would laugh at the silly Disney movie the younger boy wanted to watch and they would put in a scary film instead. Michael, Luke's caregiver would remind them all the time when Luke was in his headspace and they shouldn't play that type of movie, no matter how bad he wanted to watch it himself.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

It was once again Friday; movie night. Luke wasn't very fond of it. Michael asked the boy if he could come out of his headspace so they all could watch a horror movie. The bandmates all made a deal with each other, every other Friday they would let little Luke pick the movie and the next time they would watch what they wanted. It was fair, he just didn't like what they picked. Why could they never pick a comedy or a romance movie?

"Alright boys! I decided to be kind to Luke and just watch the new 'IT' movie." Ashton yelled as he jumped on the couch.

"Jesus, Ash. Chill out." Michael mumbled as he pulled Luke into his chest.

"Man, I can't get over how they casted Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise. He's not scary because he's just so damn hot!" The Maori spoke up as Ashton played the movie.

"EW, you find pennywise hot!" Ashton faked a gag.

"No, I find the actor hot. It's hard to find Pennywise scary when I keep imagining the man underneath all that makeup. Pennywise is ugly but damn... Bill is hot as fuck."

While the two boys were arguing over Bill Skarsgård, Luke's breathing picked up. It can't be that bad it's just a clown... a clown who eats kids but whatever.

"You're ok, Lukey." Michael kissed the younger boy's forehead.

It was literally only a few minutes into the movie when Luke let out a shriek. His hand flew up to his eyes.

Luke didn't know how anyone wanted to watch a clown/alien thing eat a child, it was disgusting. The blue-eyed boy closed his eyes so tight. 

He hated himself for hating horror movies and getting scared of them. He wanted to laugh with Ashton at Calum for finding Bill Skarsgård hot. He wanted to be able to watch the parts that scared him the most without starting to cry.

As the movie progressed, Luke did actually end up crying. Once he exploded and let a loud cry, Michael paused the movie and wrapped his arms around the boy. "I sowwy dada!"

"Shhh, it's ok baby. You're ok, it wasn't real, love." Michael kissed the little on his head.

Luke looked up right as Ashton let out a scoff, Calum instantly slapped the older boy on the arm. "It's not my fault Luke cant handle anything," Ashton muttered. The sandy blonde rushed away to his room, Calum followed.

Michael glared at the boy. His arms tighten around Luke. "Ignore him Baby. You have every right to be scared, you're not a fan of horror. I shouldn't have forced you to watch it."

"It's otay daddy. Ashy's right, I shouldn't be so scared." Luke wiped his tears from his face.

"Hey, Lukey... Ash had no right to say that to you. Michael's right. We shouldn't have picked the horror movie, it's our fault for making you watch it." Calum surprisingly came back down the stairs after scolding Ashton.

"Love you, Cally." Luke smiled brightly.

"Love you too, smiley." The Maori laughed.

Ashton later came down to apologize to the boy. He knew how sensitive Luke was. He was just annoyed as most of the time they had to cut their movie nights short because of Luke getting scared.

Luke had a nightmare that night, sobs rippled through the silent night. The door opened loudly as Ashton came in and cuddled the shaking boy. Michael came in and found the two snuggled up together. A smile found its way onto his lips, "Is he ok?" Michael mouthed to Ashton, the boy nodded in response.

"Alright, goodnight you two." Michael closed the door quietly and went back to his own room.

This usually happened, Ashton would make a snarky comeback towards Luke, which obviously makes him upset, but the sandy blonde always apologizes and ends up snuggling with the taller boy to help him overcome his nightmares later in the night.