{Ageplay} Favourite daddies | Kid Ashton

I'm not sure if I want to make a second part to Broken home. if you guys want a second part comment and let me know. 

Ashton: 5 years old

Calum: Dada

Luke: Daddy

Michael: Papa

~~~

Michael had always felt like Ashton didn't like him as much as Luke and Calum. At first, it was just the little things such as him just wanting to be held by Luke and Calum, or how he only wanted Luke and Calum to put him to bed. It actually started to get to him when Ashton would cry when Michael tried to hold him. Ashton would cry when Michael started to play with him.

The one thing that hurt the most was when Michael was left alone with Ashton he would cry non stop. It made the blonde think Ashton didn't like him. All Michael wanted was his 'son' to like him as well.

Michael tried to talk to Luke and Calum about this and they immediately shut that thought down. They told him that he was just thinking about this too much which might be true but he couldn't help but think that it wasn't just a thought, it was a fact: Ashton didn't like Michael.

~~~

It was just another day in the 5 Seconds of Summer household. Ashton crying his little eyes out as Michael tried getting him dressed. "Baby please," Michael begged his head hurt already from the crying and it had only been a few minutes. "Can you please stop for Papa." The green-eyed man tried getting Ashton to laugh as he pulled funny faces which only made Ashton cry harder.

Calum popped his head into the room and smiled at Ashton which instantly made him stop crying. The Maori saw how Michael was struggling so he took over.

Michael wasn't jealous, he was just - he was just insecure that he wasn't what Ashton wanted in a daddy.

Michael stared with sad eyes as Calum made the smaller boy giggle. It wasn't fair, how come no matter what he did, he just wasn't good enough for Ashton. Everything he did, he's tried everything to get the boy to like him and he was always shut down.

"Good morning everyone." Luke chirped happily as he kissed Ashton's cheek.

"Morning," Michael grumbled.

"What's up with you, Mike?" Luke asked as he places Ashton on his hip. "Why don't you cheer up Papa Ash. Give him a kiss." Luke leaned Ashton closer but was cut off when Ashton wailed when he got closer to Michael.

Luke shushed Ashton not understanding why he didn't want Michael. He shook it off just like all the other times.

Michael was left standing there like absolute crap. What was so wrong with him that Ashton didn't want to even look at him?