{Ageplay} New Friend (Crossover) | Toddler Michael, Toddler Stiles

Request: playitoffline

Can you do one with teen wolf and 5sos crossover? Sterek and 5sos to be exact. Mikey is 2 and stiles is also 2 and they have a playdate. The daddies (the boys and derek) hang out. Just fluffy things

So I don't watch teen wolf so I'm so sorry if I get something wrong or anything. I hope you liked this anyway!

~~~

Michael: 2

Stiles: 2

Derek: Stiles daddy

Ashton: Daddy

Luke: Mommy

Calum: Dada

(5sos is Michaels daddies, duh ;))

~~~

Luke was out shopping with Michael today as Ashton and Calum ate most of the food in the house. Luke carried Michael on his hip as he pushed a small cart with his other hand. "Can you believe that Daddy and Dada ate all the food?!"

"Daddy an Dada be bad!" Michael giggled as he stuffed his face in his mommy's neck.

Luke spent the next couple of minutes picking out fruits and vegetables. Luke had put down Michael a little bit ago because he couldn't carry Michael and steer the cart properly with only one hand. Michael saw a boy with brown hair and a navy blue pacifier in his mouth walking with an older man holding his hand. Michael wondered if the boy was just like him.

Michael knew he shouldn't have left his mommy's side but he did it anyway. It wasn't every day when he saw someone else like him. Michael walked to the other isle where he saw the boy and who Michael assumed was his daddy go down too.

"Hello." Michael spoke up, "I'm Michael, but you can call me Mikey."

"Hewwo." The other boy lisped around his pacifier. "I'm Stiles."

The older man turned around once he didn't feel his little hand in his own anymore. "Oh! Hello little guy. Who are you?"

"Daddy, this is Mikey." Stiles spoke up before Michael could.

"Why hello there. Where's your daddy or mommy?"

"Um - I left my mommy to see yo-" Michael was cut off once again when he heard Luke yell his name.

"Michael! Mikey, I swear to god I'm not playing around." Luke yelled again, frustrated tears pooled in his eyes.