{Ageplay} Left Out {Part 2} | Baby Cake

Michael: Daddy

Ashton: Dada

Calum: headspace of 3

Luke: newborn headspace.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's been a few months since Luke became a part of the ageplay family. Everyone has been loving it! Except for little Cal, he never knew that gaining a little brother meant his daddies would forget about him.

He wanted the attention to be split between the two but all Ashton and Michael wanted was to see Luke being cute in his newborn headspace. Was Calum to big for them? Did he have to regress more to get attention? It didn't make any sense because he got attention from his daddies before Luke.

Calum hated thinking about this because he knew Luke was finally happy, he was getting all the attention he has ever wanted but now he's left with nothing? He should feel happy for Luke, he's not sad anymore and that's what Ashton and Michael wanted. For their boys to be happy but it seems like if one was happy the other wasn't. It's a vicious cycle.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Calum woke up that morning with a yawn, no daddies coming to wake him up like usual. He shrugged it off like every morning and waddled downstairs. "Dada?" Calum asked as he lifted his arms to Ashton; wanting to be picked up.

Ashton smiled slightly down at Calum and lifted him into his highchair. "Thank you." Ashton just kissed his baby's head. See Calum did get attention, he did and he was grateful for that but it was right when Luke came into the room is when everything was focused on him, he felt irrelevant to his daddies when Luke was around.

Calum knew that his daddies didn't mean to spend so much time on Luke, they were just excited about their new baby! The Maori knew this and yet he still felt sad because before Luke he was happy and now he's depressed.

Michael came into the kitchen while he held Luke. "Hi, Lukey." Ashton cooed at the tired boy.

The raven-haired boy ate his cheerios alone. He had his stuffed Giraffe in one hand while he ate with the other. "Calum no stuffies at the table," Michael spoke without any emotions. Calum looked over at Luke who had his stuffed penguin wrapped in his arms as Ashton fed him.

"But- Lukey..." Calum didn't get to finish his sentence as Michael already was quick to shut down that thought.

"I don't care about Luke. I told you no toys at the table. Now do as I say or timeout."

"Otay..."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was Thursday and Calum just couldn't do it anymore, the loneliness he felt was overwhelming. He never got any attention anymore and when he did it was negative. He wanted an equal amount of attention to Luke. He never wanted Luke to go back being lonely but he didn't want to feel this way either!