{Ageplay} Leave! | Toddler Malum

Request: playitoffline

Mikey and cal are the babies and luke and ash are his daddies.hey give their all their attention to cal and one day mikey was told to leave them cause they dont want them anymore and they only love cal. Mikey left and he almost died by a drunk driver running over him. Luckily mikey was still alive and the daddies got the news and wanted to apologize to mikey. Mikey didn't forgive them, but the daddies were too stubborn and started 'courting' mikey back to them. Eventually mikey gave in and was back to ash and luke. Fluff in the end ;)

I'm Loving all this baby Michael action! lol

~~~

Calum: 4

Michael: 4

Luke: Daddy

Ashton: Dada

~~~

The blonde boy sat in his highchair as he watched his daddies play around with his brother. Michael was a shy baby when he was in headspace. Out of it, he was loud, and happy. Michael was only 4 in his headspace but even at that mindset, he could see that his daddies cared only for his brother, Calum.

Michael ate his soup alone as his mind wandered. The boy just really wanted his daddies to at least acknowledge his existence.

Calum's giggles filled up the room as his Dada fed him his soup. Calum looked over at his brother Mikey. Calum could pick up on his feelings well as he was just that kind of person. "Daddy feed, Mikey?"

Luke didn't even look at Michael, "No baby, he's ok to feed himself." Luke practically spat. Calum couldn't pick up on the harshness but Michael did as he flinched.

Did his daddy not love him anymore. Was he ever really wanted?

~~~

Michael was playing with his old train that his uncle Nial got him for his birthday last year. His daddies didn't get him anything. They only got Calum things for his birthday.

Michael kept rubbing his bum as he knew a rash was forming there. Michael was interrupted by a loud knock coming from the door. Did his daddies finally want to play with him!?

Michael raced over there as he yanked the door open. Michael was greeted with Ashton and Luke staring down at him with - disgust?

Michael shuffled back a little bit to make room for his daddies to come in.

"Michael." Luke's voice scared little Michael.

"Yes, Daddy?" Michael's voice was shaky. He didn't like where this was going.