{Ageplay} Mine! | Toddler Mashton

Ashton - 3yrs

Michael - 3yrs

Luke - Michael's Daddy

Calum - Ashton's Daddy

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ashton is Calums little. He is very shy but sweet little. Today in the Irwin/Hood household Calum has invited over Luke and his little Michael. Ashton has never met Michael. he's met Luke but not Michael . Calum and Luke are colleagues. Michael really loves Calum and loves to meet new people so he gets very cuddly but Calum doesn't mind that.

"Daddy!" Michael yelled

Ashton kept shaking Calum hoping he would wake up.

"Yes baby." Calum

"Is Lukey coming over today!" Ashton asked excited

"Yes he is baby and he is bring his little over to his name is Michael ."

"Okay daddy."

Calum scooped Ashton in his Arms "Aw is my baby all dirty." Calum cooed at Ashton.

Ashton just giggled and clapped his hand together.

"Well let's go get you in the bath." Calm said to Ashton and tickled Ashton

"Daddy stop!" Ashton giggled at Calum.

After Calum had given Ashton a bath, he changed Ashton into a blue overall and a white and grey striped shirt.

"Look at my baby looking so cute and precious." Calm said to Ashton.

"Thank you daddy." Ashton giggled out in response.

"How about you goes play in your lay room well I wait for Lukey and Michael to arrive okay little one?"

"Okay daddy." Ashton gave Calum a quick kiss to the cheek and ran off to his playroom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As Calum was playing cars with Ashton in his playroom. The doorbell rang.

"It's Lukey." Ashton cheered.

"Yep let's go greet them okay baby."

Calum Picked up Ashton and sat him on his hip. Calum opened the door for Luke and Michael. Luke walked threw the door with Michael sucking on a dummy and his resting on Luke's hip as well. Michael was wearing White shirt with grey sweatpants and beanie.

"Hey guys." Calum said as he put down Ashton who was usually shy around new people so he ran behind Calums legs.

"Down." Michael spoke through his dummy.

Luke put down at Michael who ran to Calum and hugged him tight.

"I issed you Cally." Michael said.

"I missed you too Mikey." Calum said as he picked up the little that was at his feet.

Ashton saw what was happening and felt something weird in the pit of his stomach.

"mine." Ashton mumbled as he saw his daddy look happy with another little that wasn't him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once Calum said his his to Mikey and introduced Ashton and Michael together he told the two to go upstairs and play.

Michael was playing with one of Ashtons dolls.

"Mine." Ashton said as he grabbed the doll that Michael was playing with

"No, I play." Michael said as he tried to take the doll back

"MINE"

Michael finally gave up on the doll and walked over to the other bones in Ashton's room to find something to play with as Ashton want been very fair. Michael found the legos that looked really fun to play with, so he grabbed that and started building houses.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Calum and Luke talked about football for a little while and wondered what their littles were doing.

"Well let's go check p on them I guess." Luke suggested.

Calum and Luke got up to the playroom and saw that Ashton was playing with cars well Michael was playing legos

"Mhm I thought they would be playing together by now." Calum wondered out loud

"Ya same here." Luke said.

The two boys finally stepped foot into the room making their presence non.

"Hi daddy." Michael said to Luke.

'Hi baby, what are you playing?" Luke asked.

"I play Lego I build a house. See?"Michael said to Luke.

Well Luke and Michael were talking Calum went over to Ashton.

'Hey baby you okay?" Calum asked Ashton really worried as why Ashton was looking so down.

"I'm okay daddy."

"You sure princess."

"Yes." Ashton spoke.

"Okay well who wants to watch a movie?" Calum asked to the three boys.

"Ya!" Michael cheered out.

"Let's watch beauty and the beast." Ashton said

"Okay." Michael said.

When everyone was getting ready for the movie Michel sat on Calum's lap instead of Lukes. That made Ashton jealous because he wanted to sit on his daddy's lap he didn't want some other little to come and take him away from Ashton. Ashton sat with Luke instead to see if he could get Michael jealous.

Half way through the Movie Ashton is starting to get even more jealous if that's even possible. Michael and Calum started cuddling together Calum pulled Michael closer to him. Ashton finally had enough of this, so he jumped out of Luke's lap and pulled Michael off of Calum.

"MY DADDY HE'S NOT YOURS GO AWAY!" Ashton screamed at Michael.

Michael started to cry and so did Calum. Luke and Calum both looked at each other back to their littles before they bolted to their littles

"Hey, why are you crying baby?" Calum asked Ashton

Luke started to comfort Michael just telling him that he's okay and stuff soon he calmed down and started to watch Calum and Ashton.

"What's with the tears."

"You replace me with MIKEY!" Ashton said choking on his sobs.

"Hey baby listen, i need you to listen to me okay before you make yourself sick." Calum spoke concerned for his baby.

"Why do you think I could ever replace you princess?" Calum asked confused of why his little though that

"You like Mikey more you leave me for Mikey." Ashton spoke sniffling,

"Aw baby I love you your my little not Mikey he already has Lukey as her daddy and you have me I will never leave you." Calum said softly pushing Ashton's hair out of his face.

"I love you too baby cakes." Calum said kissing Ashton's forehead

"Can we finish watching Beauty and the beast please?" Michael asked quietly from where he was sitting with Luke

Everyone laughed at Michael's comment.

"Sure we can." Calum said.