{Ageplay} Big Happy Family | Toddler Malum

Sorry if this chapter isn't the greatest, it's my brother's wedding and I was just writing this really quickly so i can focus on my brothers big day! hope you guys understand!

~~~

Request: Angehidden

Where luke and ashton meet and decided to give their littles calum and michael a play date and over time they become a family

~~~

Ashton: Michaels Daddy

Luke: Calums Dada

Michael: 3

Calum: 4

~~~

Ageplay wasn't a very common thing in the community. Many people looked down upon it, thinking that it was this disgusting thing. Luke always felt sad for his little, Calum, because he had nobody to play with. Luke often wondered if there was anyone out there like him and Calum.

Luke lost multiple jobs because of what he did with Calum. It wasn't this horrible thing to Luke, it was beautiful. He loved seeing Calum happy in his headspace, it's what made him happy. Calum being happy is what made Luke happy; he loved Calum with all his heart.

Ashton and Michael were kicked out of their apartment for doing ageplay. Ashton didn't make enough to go and rent another apartment. For 2 nights they stayed on the streets, Michael being in his headspace he didn't know what happened, he was still that rambunctious little 3 year old.

~~~

On the third night, Ashton and Michael were living on the streets, Calum and Luke found them. Luke was taking Calum to the park when they spotted a man who looked very dirty. Luke wondered what happened to him. Luke looked even more and saw that the man was very beautiful. The blue eyes boy looked away quickly as the man looked at him. Luke's eyesight went back to watching Calum.

The raven-haired boy saw a boy playing the sandbox. Calum could tell he was like him. "Hello, I'm Calum." He spoke proudly he watched the boy. He looked quite dirty, he wondered if his daddy ever bathed him. "Your very dirty. Did you know that?"

"Mhm," Michael played with the sand more. He was very shy. He's never met anyone like him before it was just him and his daddy.

"What's your name?" Calum sat beside him in the sandbox.

" 'M Michael."

"That's a pretty name." Calum complimented him.

"Thank you, I like your name too."

As the minutes ticked by, Calum and Michael grew closer as friends. Playing in the sandbox, pushing each other on the swings.

Luke sat down beside the mysterious man. "I'm Luke," He stook out his hand.

"Ashton," Shaking his hand with the blue-eyed man's.

"Is that your little over there?" Luke questioned. He was really happy for Calum that he found someone to play with.

"Ya, he is. Is the other one yours?"

"Ya."

~~~

It's been 5 days after the boys meet and Luke offered a place for Ashton and Michael to stay once he heard that they've been living on the streets. Calum and Michael have been having play dates every day which was the best, they loved it so much.

"We pway train, Cally." Michael squealed as he grabbed the train.

"Mhm," The boys played everything together.

Ashton and Luke have been getting quite close. Luke knew it's only been 5 days but he couldn't help but have some feeling for the curly haired man. He was just so beautiful and Luke could share anything with him.

"Hey, Luke?" Ashton questioned. His heart beating faster than normal.

"Ya?"

"Um - I was - I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" Ashton rushed out.

Luke was silent for a moment he couldn't grasp that Ashton has asked him out.

"It's ok if you don't want to!"

"No, no! I want to - I do." Luke smiled.

"Well since we can't go anywhere because of Calum and Michael, how about I cook us some dinner and we have our date here when the boys go to bed?" Ashton asked. He loved the two boys but he wanted it to be special and he just wanted to be with Luke; alone.

"Sounds perfect."

~~~

It's been 2 years since then, Ashton asked Luke to be his boyfriend a year ago and the family couldn't be happier. Michael and Calum loved being brothers. They had a few fights here and there, but they both got over it when they apologize to each other.

Ashton and Luke loved the family they created. They might not be what most families are and wanted them to be, but they were what they wanted. They were the unique family and they couldn't be any happier.

~~~

If this isn't what you wanted I can totally re-write it later. I was just rushing as I said before that it was my brothers' wedding. So if you don't like how I wrote this one you can comment or DM me and I can redo it!