{Ageplay} Night Time Story | Baby Ashton

Luke: Da

Ashton: 8 months

*A heads up that the little story Luke tells Ashton was not written by me. I found it online. I take no credit for that little story but the rest of this oneshot is written by me :)*

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The sun was setting from a long and tiring day. The colors in the sky ranged from blue, purple and pink.

Luke watched the honey curled boy suck at his bottle. Luke observed as Ashton's hazel eyes started to close from tiredness. "Do you want a story baby?" The younger one out of the two questioned. Ashton's eyes looked up into his own, nodding his head 'yes'.

While Ashton drank the milk from his bottle, Luke got comfortable on the rocking chair. Once the blue eyed boy was comfortable, he started to ponder up stories he could tell his sleepy little. "Once upon a time, no, wait, on a land far away?... no ... on a mountain? sure! On a mountain far away, it was 5:00am and the animals started to wake up. All the animals were happy because it was the Forest's two hundredth birthday. The animals were happily making yummy food like cookies and cake. Other animals were making, packing and wrapping gifts for the wise old tree. They were even decorating the forest, but the grumpy fox was mean to the animals. He took cookies and ate them. He took gifts and opened them. He even took decorations off the trees! The wise old tree saw this and asked the fox why he did this. The fox said, "Because I don't have any friends and nobody invited me to your birthday party." The tree said "Everybody was invited to my birthday party and the reason you don't have any friends is because you are mean to everyone. Try to be more friendly to the other animals. I promise all of them will want to be your friend. Oh, and I will be your friend if you do as I say." The fox agreed and all of the animals and trees were the fox's friends so they lived happily ever after,"

Once Luke was finished telling his little story he looked down at the sleeping boy in his arms. The blue eyed boy smiled down at him. He lifted the little into his arms as he placed the boy into his adult size crib, placing a dummy into the sleeping boy's mouth. "Goodnight, my sleeping prince." Luke kissed the curly haired boy's cheek.

As Luke walked over to the door he turned around and flicked the light switch off. "I love you, Ashy. See you in the morning." Luke shut the door quietly as he headed off to his room.

As Luke dozed off that night he smiled at the thought of Ashton. He loved that boy so much.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ok, this was super short, but I thought it was cute and simple so... hope you guys enjoyed it!