{Ageplay} Ashes | Baby Michael

I'm so sorry, this took so long to get up and I feel really bad about it! Starting school again has been so stressful, and just me working as been crap and I haven't found the time to upload anything. Good news though, I've almost finished another onehsot request so ill have that up by tomorrow so enjoy guys!

Requested by: @elimy123

Request: There all his "daddies" and they forget about him like don't pay attention to him and he breaks something and Ashton punishes him and he starts crying and he tries to comfort him but Michael runs and then all the boys go upstairs and ask him what's wrong and he explains and they all feel bad and then they apologize and they watch a movie and cuddle

Michael: headspace of 1

Ashton: Dada

Luke: Papa

Calum: Daddy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The awkward silence filled up the eerie house as the small boy tiptoed into the office were his daddies were working.

"Dada," The smaller boys whispered.

"Mhm?" Ashton looked slightly annoyed as he lifts his head up to look at the boy.

"Pwease, pway?" Michael held up his dolls.

"Sorry, not right now, alright?"

The small boys' lips wobbled as his eyes began to mist over. His daddies have been ignoring him this whole day! Nobody would play with him. Was he not fun to play with?

"Oh my god! Enough with the crying, Michael!" Luke sighed frustratedly as his hands tugged and pulled at his long curly hair.

"B-but, Papa-"

"Enough, Michael. We have told you countless times to go play by yourself. Your daddies are busy." Calum spoke up as he looked at the boy.

"Ok, Daddy. Pway after pwease?" Michael begged. He was so bored and he wanted to play with someone.

"Maybe," was all Calum said as the older boys went back to work.

Michael pouted as he stomped his feet down the stairs towards the living room. He could hear his dada sigh loudly as the boy stomped more down the stairs.

Michael was naturally very clumsy. Always falling and stumbling over himself. It was his fault when his side hit the end table by the stairs. A sickening crash was heard echoing throughout the house. The wide eyed boy started at the urn that was shattered, ashes flew everywhere on the floor.