{KF} Divided Attention| newborn Calum, Toddler Luke, Kid Ashton

Alright, so I'm finishing a request it will be published soon, I couldn't get it done today but I found this draft oneshot that was just sitting here so I finally published it yay! hope you guys like this one.

~~~

Crystal: Mommy

Michael: Daddy

Ashton: 10 yrs old

Luke: 4 yrs old

Calum: newborn

*Since this is a kidfic the kid's last names will all be Clifford*

~~~

Giggles filled the living room as the toddler ran around giggling at his Daddy. "Dada Top!" Luke yelled out as he laughed.

Michael smiled at his baby boy and tickled him some more.

Ashton, Michael's first born, came into the living room. "Dad," Ashton whined.

"Yes, Ash what's up buddy?"

"Are you ready to drive me and Andrew to the baseball game?" Ashton asked.

"Sorry buddy, I need you here too watch your brothers while your mother and I go out," Michael spoke as he continued to play with Luke.

"But, Dad you promised me Monday you would take me and Andrew, I had this planned over two weeks ago."

"Sorry buddy, you can't."

"Fine," Ashton had tears in his eyes as he walked away from his brother and father. Ashton walked past the nursery as he saw his mom feeding Calum and whispering sweet words in his ear.

It wasn't like Ashton hated his brothers, no it's far from that, he loved his little brothers. It was just that he can't help but think that he wanted to go back when it was just him and his parents. He wanted to go back when he had the attention on him. Ashton wasn't a clingy child, he just wanted his parents to look at him for once. It's been 4 years since his parents had an actual conversation with him.

Ashton smiled sadly at his mom who took one glance at him and returned her gaze back to the baby.

~~~~~

The weekend came and went by slow as the sandy blonde boy had to watch his younger brothers.

It was Monday after school and Ashton was stuck doing math homework. You see Ashton wasn't good at math, it wasn't his strong suit.