{Ageplay} Ageplay part 2 | Toddler Ashton

I'm sorry, this is so late. some people wanted a part 2 for this and I never really knew how to start it but here you guy go here you like it.

~~~~

Ashton: 3 Headspace

Calum: Daddy

Luke: Dada

Michael: pa

~~~~

The sandy blonde only wanted to be accepted. He thought that at least his brothers would accept him as he has always been there for them, he can't fathom that they were gone, that he was alone. Ashton just wanted someone to be there for him as he was cold and alone and scared. He wanted the 3 boys he grew so close with to be where he wanted them to tell him everything was going to be ok and there was nothing to be worried about.

Ashton's head was spinning as the sky darkened and the shadows came out. Ashton was in his little space as he cried softly hoping someone could come to save him from the shadows in the alleyway where he sat.

The sandy blonde could hear things that sounded like monsters. Out of little space, he knew that monsters were not real and that it was all in his head but when he was a little he didn't know, all he knew was that there were weird noises and that he was scared. Ashton held onto the dumpster edges as he threw his head into his arms to try and protect himself from the monsters.

~~~~

"Why the hell are you standing there, get the fuck out!"

Calum felt the guilt creep into his heart as he replayed the scene were Ashton's heartbroken face haunted Calum. The Maori didn't know what to do as he watched Luke and Michael talk softly together on the couch. His mind was scattered between going after the drummer or staying with the rest of the band. "Do you guys think that we were a little hard on him? I mean we did kick him out of the band pretty much."

"No, we didn't." Michael mumbled not even looking back at him.

"I mean ya we did, we kicked him out of the house." Calum was getting angry as he replayed the scene over and over again in his mind.

"Your overreacting, Cal," Luke spoke as if he was annoyed with the boy.

"You know what, your all fucking idiots. Ash has been there for us through everything! He was there when Luke broke up with the fucking Arz chick, he was there when Michael fell off the stage and was there in general! Where was us when he showed us what he liked, we threw him out of the fucking house!" Calum yelled he was so fed up, he loved Ashton and never wanted anything to hurt him and yet he was the one who hurt him in the end.

Calum slammed the door shut and he went out and went looking for the drummer.

~~~~

Ashton was shaking so bad as a couple of drunks were out laughing at him. He didn't understand why they were, he was just Ashy. What did he do to the meanie old men?

Ashton whimpered as he felt a hard hit to his head. "Owie," Ashton rubbed his head as the guys laughed. Ashton pulled away from his head and saw a red substance on his hand as he whimpered again. They threw a small sharp rock at Ashton's head. It wasn't big enough to do a lot of damage but it was sharp enough to make him bleed.

"Aw is little baby going to cry!" The men taunted.

"Why you being mean to me!" Ashton asked as he let tears slip from his bewitching hazel eyes.

Another man smelled of alcohol grabbed Ashton and started pulling his curly blonde hair.

"Ow! Top! Top!" Ashton practically yelled. All he wanted was to be back in his warm bed where he knew his bandmates were home and he was safe as he knew they would never let him get hurt.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" A familiar voice boomed and echoed around them.

Ashton looked up with his glazed and teary eyes as he spotted Calum there. "Daddy!"

Calum wasn't fazed by what Ashton said, he was aroused. All he saw was red as he beat the crap out of the men who hurt Ashton.

Calum ran to Ashton and scooped the little in his arms. "Daddy I scared." Ashton whimpered into Calums neck.

"Daddy's got you, baby, daddy's got you."

~~~~

That night that Calum came home with a sobbing hazel eyed boy in his arms the boys' apologies and started doing ageplay with Ashton. Now months later all the boys loved it, Ashton wasn't stressed anymore, he had three daddies to take care of him and the rest of the boys were in love with Ashton's little side, he was too cute to resist.

"Pa!" Ashton squealed as Michael chased him around the room.

"Cotcha little one." Michael laughed as he scooped up the boy in his arms and tickled him.

"Top, Top" Ashton laughed.

"Ok, it's my turn baby," Luke spoke as he took Ashton delicately out of Michael's arms and placed him into his own.

Luke kissed Ashton on the head. "Love you, baby,"

"Love you to Dada. Love Daddy and Pa too!" Ashton smiled a toothy smile at them which made their hearts melt.

~~~~

Alright, I hope this was good. I'm not sure but comment what you guys thought.