{KF} Protective Brothers | Toddler Luke, Kids Ashton, Calum, and Michael.

Requested by: @HARRYESPASIVAAA

Request: Where luke is 3 years old and his older brothers ( Michael, Calum and Ashton) who are 13 are very overprotective

Luke: 3 years old

Ashton: 13 years old

Calum: 13 years old

Michael:  13 years old

(Calum, Ashton and Michael are going to be triplets in this oneshot)

Harry: The boys' father (Random name)

Mary: Luke's babysitter (Luke and other kids get dropped off at her house while she watches them)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Luke was always a shy kid. He never once was outgoing like his older brothers. His older brothers were energetic and outgoing, they had no care in the world. Luke? Luke was different. There wasn't anything wrong with him, he just liked to hide away in his room. He liked to play with his toys by himself. He didn't want any friends, he was okay with his three overactive brothers.

Luke's father was a single parent after the boys' mother died giving birth to their youngest son. Harry tried his best giving his sons the life that they deserved. He worked every day for hours on end, trying to make his little family get by.

Raising three triplets were hard enough on Harry, but he was thankful that his youngest was quite independent. He only started to get worried when Luke started talking altogether. He only nodded his head or shook his head. Harry was worried that he did something to mess up his youngest boy; he was scared that his son was depressed even though he was 3 years old.

Harry often went to bed thinking about how his wife would be disappointed in him because he knew that he messed up their youngest son somehow.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The blue eyed boy grabbed onto his father's hand as they walked towards the daycare. Anxiety flooded his stomach as he saw the boys and girls who made fun of him.

Luke maybe only 3 years old, but kids can be cruel, no matter how old they are.

The blue eyed boy wanted to tell his older brothers about what was happening to him, but he knew they were... well very over protective of him. He could just remember all of the things they have done for him. He remembered when Michael went all crazy protective when he was sick a few days ago. The blonde young boy had an allergy of fur on animals. Ashton would always be protective over him when Luke came across a dog or cat. Ashton always tried to get Luke away so fast. Luke wasn't deadly allergic to the pretty animals, Ashton just didn't want his youngest brother hurt; ever. Calum was always fragile around Luke. He wanted to play with his brother but not the rough games he would play with his other brothers. The raven haired boy just didn't want to hurt his little brother badly. The boys were just scared that Luke would leave them just like their mother had to leave them.

Luke sighed quietly as he watched his father walk away from him. Luke just sat there with his small penguin stuffie under his arm. He pouted slightly as he sat on the carpet. "Hi, Luke." Mary, Luke's babysitter, said as he sat down beside him.

The blue eyed boy smiled slightly at the older woman.

"Do you want to go play with the others?" Mary asked as she held out her hand for Luke to take. Luke shook his head fast and pointed to the colouring books that were scattered on the table. "You want to colour?"

Luke smiled widely and nodded. "Oh, alright." Mary laughed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It wasn't until in the afternoon when the kids were playing outside that things started going wrong.

The blue eyed boy watched as some of the other kids started laughing at his penguin.

Luke always tried to ignore the other comments thrown about his hair or his clothes and his penguin. The one comment that hurt the small boy the most was one about his mother. Tears instantly filled his sad crystal blue eyes.

"No wonder his mom died. I wouldn't want him has my child either."

"Hey!" A booming voice shocked the small kids. Luke's brothers stood there with deadly looks on there faces. "What do you think you're doing?!"

Luke ran straight into Michael's open arms as he cried his small heart out. "Don't you ever talk to my little brother like that! You got that?" Calum's voice sent chills through the kids' bodies. 

The ones who were bullying on Luke were older than him by 4 years.

"I don't want you anywhere near my brother again got it! I also don't want you talking about our mother like that!"

Michael picked up Luke as the four of them walked back home. "Why didn't you say that these kids were picking on you, Lukey boy?" Ashton asked quietly, not wanting to scare the boy.

Luke shrugged his shoulders.

"Lukey, we love you so so much and we don't want anything to happen to you." Michael started as he kissed his brother's cheek.

"If people are hurting you again, Lukey, talk to us ok? We will always protect our favourite younger brother." Calum smiled.

"I wuv you guys." Luke whispered. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Alright, so... This is actually so bad. I loved the idea I just had the worst week.  I'm so sorry this is written poorly. I'm also sorry this isn't the greatest. if you want me to re-do it I will!

If there are mistakes that just because I didn't have time to go and edit it and I wasn't really having the best day so I'm so sorry again!

 The only good thing about this week is TEETH!!!! like wtf, its so good I've had it on repeat since it came out and I cant get enough of it!