{Ageplay} Trouble | Baby Michael

Ok, before you guys start reading, I have a question.  Do you want me to do like a Q&A or a face reveal? someone asked me privately if I could do one but I wanted to know if you guys wanted one as well? I dont want to do it if that's not what you guys want. So please comment if that's something you guys would like XX. 

Requester: maddezz

Request: he has to get punished and only one boy is home and the others are at work. But since he's angry, he ends up hurting him a lot and maybe have it end fluffy?

I'm so sorry this is really late! Thank you for being really patient, I appreciate that! xxx

Michael: 4 years old

Calum: Daddy

Luke: Dada

Ashton: Papa

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Michael was a very loud little, he was loud when he was big and he's extremely loud and obnoxious in little space. Just because he was loud doesn't mean his daddies don't love him, they just get mad more because of how loud Michael is.

Michael never tried to be annoying he just naturally was... He played with his toys loud. He never could listen to his daddies. He liked colouring on the walls when his daddies told him not too. Everything his daddies told him not to do, he does them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was a gloomy day when Michael woke up. No ray of sun came through his window. The sky was dark and cloudy as it cried.

Michael was also an emotional boy. When the sky cried, he cried. Tears built up in his eyes. Sobs racked his body. It was a few minutes until his papa came into his room. "Why are you up so early babe?"

Fat tears fell out of Michael's forest-green eyes "Why is the sky sad, papa?"

Ashton cooed silently at the boy in his arms. "It's sad because it's too early for mister sun to shine." The boy made an "oh" face at his papa and he giggled quietly.

"Papa, breakfast?"

"What do we say, Mikey?"

"Please."

Ashton smiled sweetly at the boy. The two walked hand in hand down to the kitchen. Luke was already up with a coffee in one hand and phone in the other.

"Dada!" Michael screamed.

"Shhh!" The two older boys whispered. Luke picked up Michael and kissed his nose.