{KF} Broken Home {2} | Baby Michael, Kid Calum, Teenager Ashton

~~~

The sandy blonde woke up at 3 am to yelling coming from their parents' room. Why couldn't he get away with one night without yelling filling up the house?

Ashton looked back at his 2 brothers cuddling up together on his bed. His heartaches as he saw the tear stains on their cheeks. The older boy knew he looked the same as they did. He wanted to know why his life wasn't normal like it used to be. He wanted his perfect parents back.

Ashton was quick to get back in his bed and snuggle into his siblings. He wanted so badly to confront his parents but he couldn't. He was afraid. He was scared that they would turn their anger on him instead.

~~~

The 6-year-old boy got up from his brothers' arms and made his way into the bathroom as he had to pee.

Michael made his way to the sink when he heard his parents still fighting over god knows what. Tears instantly brought up in his eyes as he heard those voices that used to sing and soothe him to sleep. The harsh words being thrown at each other as if they meant nothing.

Michael made his way down into the living room as he watched his parents yell at each other. The little boy couldn't handle it anymore. He couldn't handle the mental pain of watching his family fall apart. He was only 6 years old and he was already in so much mental pain by his parents.

Michael cried loudly, gaining the attention of Luke and Sierra. Sierra ran over to Michael and picked him up. "Baby," Sierra whispered in his ear.

"Mommy!" The boy clung onto his mom for dear life thinking if he let go they both would start arguing again.

Sierra didn't know what to say. Her youngest just witness them fighting. Luke just stood there. His breathing harsh and violent as just a few seconds ago he was screaming at his wife.

Sierra tried to calm the 6-year-old but to no avail, he kept crying. Ashton and Calum were woken up from the commotion and came back down. At only 4 in the morning, the whole family were up just watching each other as Michael cried loudly.

"Can't you see your fighting is hurting us." Calum's soft voice broke the silence of his parents.

"Wha-" Luke started but was cut off by his eldest.

"Don't fucking do that! Don't act like you don't know what we're talking about!" Ashton screamed he was so sick and tired of just waiting for the pain to stop. "You act like everything is fine when we're around but don't you ever think that your kids can fucking hear you! We can hear the arguments and yelling! Nothing is fine anymore. Michael isn't happy anymore he barely talks! Calum is depressed! And I- I'm- I'm so fucking done with the pain. I'm in so much pain dad." Ashton cried. Luke was speechless. When he gains composure he ran over to his eldest and held him when he cried.

"I'm so sorry, Ash." Luke mumbled.