{Ageplay} The Fair | Toddler Luke

Requester: jonesm05

Request: Can you do one where Luke and Ashton go to the fair and Luke sees and bouncy castle halfway through he comes out of his headspace and realizes what he's doing and everyone laughs at him and Ashton reassures him there's to be ashamed of.

Ashton: Daddy

Luke: Headspace of 3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Luke loved the fair! He loved the cotton candy! He loved the rides, he loved the bouncy castle but most of all he loved spending that time with his daddy.

Ageplay was still a thing that people who can't understand laugh about. They don't get that it can be a coping mechanism, or for some people and sometimes it just what people are into.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The screams of children danced around the open air. The wind howling back. The beautiful lights lit up the darkening night sky.

It was around 6:00 and the couple were about to leave the fair. The blondes walked hand in hand. People either gave them no stares at all or some in disgust. It never bothered the two. They loved each other who cares what others think.

Ashton felt a tug on his hand as he looked up, slightly to Luke. "Mhm?"

"Ash," Luke whined. He saw the children bouncing on the bouncy castle. He wanted to go on it.

"Come on, Luke." Ashton tugged him away from the castle. The older boy knew Luke would fall into his headspace. It happened before and he really didn't want it to happen again.

"Ash, please! I know what your thinking but I promise not too." Luke begged.

"Luke..." The older boy sighed, with a shake of his head, "Fine, alright go before I change my mind but please do not fall into your headspace."

"I promise," Luke yelled as he bolted for the bouncy castle. Happiness filled in his heart.

The lady that was working at the castle almost didn't let him in. He could see her hesitate. She probably never seen a grown man ask to go to the bouncy castle before. She nodded her head finally and opened the flap for Luke to get inside.

There was a total of 5 kids already in there. 4 of them seemed rude, roughly the ages of 7 to 10. There was one little girl who looked at him in aw. The blue-eyed boy wondered why. He wasnt that weird-looking, was he?

"Hi, mister!" The brunette girl asked. "How old are you?"

"I-I'm, I'm 23, how old are you?"

"I'm 5." She proudly held of five fingers. "I want to be like you when I'm older."