{Ageplay} Promised Forever | Kid Calum.

Warning Major character death. Calum dies.

IM SORRY, I just felt like writing something sad.

~~~

Calum: 5 years old *Calum dies*

Michael: Daddy

~~~

This one day ruined him. His happiness was gone, his life was gone, his will to live was gone. Michael's baby boy was gone and he couldn't bring him back-not this time anyway.

The day was going fine, he was playing with his baby boy in the park. His little boy was climbing the trees and he fell. Michael watched as Caum fell, as he screamed. Michael cried for help, he yelled and cried waiting for someone to help but they never did because they knew the boy was gone.

Calum Hood was pronounced dead on the scene. He hit his head on a sharp rock on his way down. His head split open bleeding out on Michael's hands.

Michael's world changed drastically overnight. His baby boy was taken from him. It was his fault he should have never let Calum out of his sight, he shouldn't of let his baby boy climb that tree, because if he hadn't then Calum would still be here. They would be cuddled together on the couch whispering I love you's together.

Calum's family blamed Michael as they trusted Calum's life with Michael and he ruined that by letting Calum die. Everyone blamed Michael, it was his fault Calum was dead. The fans blamed Michael, they blamed him for letting their precious Calum go to heaven before he was even old yet.

Bottles on bottles filled the room. The bottles surrounding the figure laying on the ground. Laying in a puddle of his own tears.

No one was there to comfort the boy because they were to busy blaming him for his death. Michael was all alone, no one to cry to, no one to talk to. He was left alone in the house that Calum used to live in.

The memories warmed his mind, the memories of his little boy playing around with his toys. The memory of when they first made love together. The memories were too much for Michael to handle. "Why did you leave me!?" The sobbing boy yelled to the ghost in his house, "You left me alone! You left me with these memories! Why, why would you do that to me Calum!"

"You broke my heart!"

Michael drank so much to forget what happened, he wanted to forget the boy who haunts his dreams. The drinking only made it worse as Michael soon found himself seeing Calum.

"Hi, Mikey." Calum smiled at him. Oh, his smile, he loved it more than he loved pizza.

"C-Cal, is it really you?" The boy stuttered out.

"Yes, Mikey it's me." Calum smiled up at his boyfriend.

"No, no your not real, you're not alive." Michael kept mumbling to himself.

"It's not your fault Mikey, it's mine. I shouldn't have been climbing the tree anyway." Calum tried to reason with his boyfriend.

"You're not actually here Calum, your dead." The statement made Calum frown at him.

"I may be dead, Michael, but you are not alone, I'll always be there for you."

Calum grabbed Michael's hand placing them on his hips. "Lets dance like old times, daddy." The word 'daddy' had no dirty meaning too it held so much love for them because Calum wasn't in his headspace but the word 'daddy' made them both remember all the times they had when Calum was in his headspace.

Michael started singing 'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran. Rocking each other back as they sway to the music.

Michael's hand started going through Calum's body, as Calum smiled sadly at his lover. "I'm sorry Mikey, but it's my time to leave you right now."

"No! Don't leave me Cally bear, not yet," Michael cried. His hands gripping onto Calum for dear life. "You promised me forever."

"I did promise you, daddy." Calum kissed Michael one last time, "And I kept that promised, you still have me forever."

"Don't leave me! Please, Cal, I-I need you, everyone hates me, your the only thing I have left. Your breaking your promise, you told me we would be together forever." Michael cried.

"I'm sorry Mikey." Calum faded away peacefully and then he actually faded away.

"Don't leave." The choked sob left the blonde's mouth.

Michael was left with a broken heart and a broken promise. Calum promised forever and he broke that promise by leaving Michael alone.

~~~

Ok, so for this one shot if it doesn't make sense just read this.

Michael and Calum are/were dating. Calum is the same age he is now (In real life.) In his headspace he is 5 yrs old. There's nothing about him being in his headspace for this one shot, so it more of just a one shot, sorry! Calum died by falling out of a tree and he snapped his neck, yes, not a very creative way to die but whatever. Michael is pretty much just seeing Calum in his mind as he's drunk. I hope this made some sense to some people, if not.... well I don't know 😂

I'm sorry if this one shot was not what you wanted! But you guys can also request one shots because I'm not that creative with coming up with stuff!