{Ageplay} The Storm | Toddler Luke

Request: LashtonHemwin21

Ashton and Luke get into a big fight causing Ashton to pack a bag and leave for the night. Luke had always hated being alone at night. Not only was he alone but there was a thunderstorm causing Luke to slip into his headspace from being alone and scared.

~~~

The screams filled up the living room. Words that neither one of them meant spat at each other like it was acid in their mouths. The blue-eyed boy yelled words at his boyfriend that he didn't mean. The words that cut his heart into pieces. Luke knew that Ashton didn't really mean anything he said to him but he couldn't help but feel hurt by them.

"You don't do anything, Luke!" The curly sandy blonde shouted at the shaking boy in front of him.

"What do you want me to do! I'm in my headspace most days!"

Ashton wasn't thinking at all when he spoke to Luke, "Then stop being in your headspace! And do shit for once! You never do anything, your always this fucking grown ass man who acts like a child! Grow the fuck up Luke!" Ashton wished so bad that he could have kept his mouth shut but he didn't.

Everything stopped for Luke. The tears finally running down his pale face. The blue-eyed boy watched as his lover left their house. With the slam of the door, the blonde crumbled to the floor.

Luke sobbed his heart out as he fought back the urge to go in his headspace.

Was his headspace that much of a nuisance on Ashton? He just wanted Ashton to be happy because his happiness is more important than his own, if it means he can't go in his headspace then so be it.

~~~

The rest of the night Luke was doing fine with staying away from his headspace, it was only when the thunder started was when Luke fell in his headspace.

The lightning flashed through Luke and Ashton's room making the boy cry softly.

The thunder grew louder and louder as the storm progresses. The blue teary-eyed boy sobbed as he wondered when his daddy was going to come back for him.

Luke remembered where Ashton kept his phone number for Luke is he ever fell into his headspace and he wasn't there for him.

The blonde dialed the number with his shaky fingers.

"Luke," Ashton's voice filled Lukes head as the blonde sobbed even more.

"Daddy," The two-year-old cried.

"Luke it's ok, listen to me baby, your ok." Ashton shushed the boy trying to calm him down.

"Dada, where are you? Come home." Luke cried, even more, when the thunder roared again.

"Luke I'm so sorry baby I would come home but the storm is so bad that I can't I have to stay with uncle Mikey and uncle Cally ok." Ashton teared up as he had to stay away from his baby, "Lukey, can you lay down on the bed for me?"

"Mhm," Luke layed down again and held the phone to his ear.

"Turn the phone on speaker ok and then daddy will sing our song, ok?"

"Mhm daddy," Luke laid the phone by him as he snuggled into the bed with his blanket covering him.

"All my senses come to life

While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I

Have ever been and I'll never leave again

'Cause you are the only one." 

Ashton sang One by Ed Sheeran as that's their song. Ashton always sang that song for Luke whenever Luke was scared. "Good night baby."

~~~

So, This is that request hope you guys liked it. I'm sorry its kind of rushed as I was late writing this and I had work yesterday which was not fun. Comment what you guys thought of this oneshot!