{Ageplay} Age play? | Toddler Ashton

*Ok its me if you guys have any request right now, please text me or comment I would love to write your requests. Please request I'm running out of ideas lol*

Ashton: 3 headspace

Michael

Calum

Luke

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ashton Irwin the drummer of 5 seconds of summer his life was amazing he could never deny that it was just something was always missing.

Everyone has a thing that makes them complete, some people has and another person or an object that they love Ashton found that thing that filled his heart and that thing was ageplay he loved being babied very since he was little and he loved it made him who he was and he is Ashton Irwin not just the drummer from 5sos he was his own person when he was in little space he's just Ashton.

Ashton just had a problem nobody knew he was so scared that he was going to get kicked out of the band and he loved his bandmates like brothers and he needed them maybe even more than they needed him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ashton was in his headspace since his bandmates were at their girlfriends house so he was alone.

Ashton was playing with his stuffed bear as he had a mini tea party with his stuffies "Would you like some more tea Mr bear?" Ashton giggled.

Ashton was mumbling along to the music in the background as he played quietly. Yes, Ashton has always wanted a daddy, but he always thought they would leave him like his dad did so he was happy right now being by himself at least he had his band members he loved them so much.

Ashton knew it was getting closer to the time that Calum, Michael and Luke would be home, but well in his headspace he didn't really care that much really all he cared about at that very second was his juice that he needed, but could get a hi sippy cup from his closet because big Ashton put it on the top shelf by accident.

Ashton sighed as he couldn't get it. He pouted cutely as he was glaring at it, hoping it would magically fall into his hands. That didn't happen as Ashton sighed and dragged and pushed with all of his might to get the chair to one side of the room to where the closet was.

"Otay, I can do dis it be easy peasy" Ashton stood up on the chair as he grabbed his sippy cup. "Dar we go" Ashton giggled as he went downstairs and into the kitchen.

Ashton opened the fridge and got the jug of juice out of it and placed it on the floor as he didn't know who to get it up on the counter. Ashton opened the lip of his cup and poured the juice in perfectly as he has done this way too many times.

He smiled happily as he sucked on the juice. Ashton hummed in content as he tasted the juice.

Ashton was startled as he heard the door opened and 3 pairs of voices were heard. Ashton didn't know what to do so well being in his headspace and froze and covered his eyes as if he thought he couldn't see them they couldn't see him. Obviously that didn't work as he heard gasps from the three boys.

"What the fuck is this" Calum yelled Ahston whimpered from the loudness in his voice

"Me Ashy" Ashton spoke, he didn't know what was happening as he was in the mental mind of a three year old

"Ashton what the hell are you doing your not a baby your 24 years old" Micahel yelled

"Me fwee" Ashton said as he held up three fingers

"Im done get out!"Luke yelled

Ashton whimpered as he didn't know what Luke meant.

"Why the hell are you standing there get the fuck out!" Calum yelled.

Michael grabbed Ashton as he threw him out of the house and slammed the door shut in his face.

Poor Ashton didn't know what to do as he started bawling his eyes out.

Ashton walked down the street still crying, but out of his headspace finally. Ashton didn't know what to do he was kicked out of the band and he pretty much didn't have anywhere to go and his family pretty much didn't want him. Ashton found an ally way and sat down on the wall. Ashton sobbed as he couldn't comprehend what the heck just happend it was like all of this was just a dream but no Ashton was really kicked out just for being him all he was doing was just being the real Ashton Irwin.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*OK its short again sorry anyway tell me some request im running out of ideas. And if you guys want a second part to this comment*