{Ageplay} Crush | Kid Ashton

Request by miss_star0149: Can you do one where Ashton has a crush on a girl so his daddies help him? thank you 💙

Ashton: 6 yrs headspace

Michael: Mommy

Luke: Dada

Calum: Daddy

*Sorry it's late and it's going to be a little short, sorry*

-------

Ashton Irwin had a big crush on this girl Samantha, she was so beautiful with her blonde hair and blueish green eyes.

Ashton was really nervous around her, he had no idea how to approach her. He was just playing blocks one day while watching Samantha draw and laughed with her friends.

'She has a beautiful laugh.' Ashton thought.

-------

After school Ashton was picked up by his mommy. Michael could see something was wrong with his 'son' "Whats up, bug?" Michael asked.

"Nothin' mommy." Ashton grinned lazaly at him.

"Ok," Michael sighed as he started driving back home.

"Do you know when Daddy and Dada are comin home mommy?" Ashton asked, he really wanted to ask his daddies how to get a girl.

"They should be home when we get home ok baby?" Michael smiled at him through the mirror.

-------

When they got home Ashton rushed inside to find his daddies.

"Daddy!" Ashton yelled happily and hugged Calum.

"Hey baby, how was school?" Luke asked as he got up from the couch.

"Good, i met a girl." Ashton whispered with a giggled.

"Aw what her name?" Calum smiled down at Ashton.

"Samantha." Ashton smiled "She's pretty daddy."

"She sounds lovely, baby." Michael smiled and kissed his forehead and went into the kitchen to make dinner.

"How do i get her to like me dada?" Ashton asked.

"Well you have to be the bad boy alright?" Luke said and which made Calum laugh.

"Ya you have to treat bad but not too bad only bad enough to make her want you." Calum said.

Ashton smiled.

"What?" MIchael looked disappointed when he came back from the kitchen.

"That's not how you get a girl baby." Michael said as he looked at Ashton.

"Then how mommy?" Ashton asked he was confused what was he supposed to do.

"Your supposed to make her feel special, just talk to her, get to know her ok baby? Then you guys become friends then see where that crush leads ok you can't be mean to her that's not nice." Michael told Ashton.

"But daddies said to be bad boy." Calum and Luke smirked at Michael which was returned with a glare.

"What did mommy tell you baby? Bad boys are bad you can't get a girl like that that's mean and rude she will never like you if your mean to her."

Calum scoffed at Michael. "Ya ok smother her in kindness girls don't want a nerdy boy Michael they only want bad boys get that through your head."

"Oh ya how the hell did i fall for you and Luke? Calum please explain to us." Michael smirked at Luke and Calum.

"I'm not a nerd Michael i'm bad that's why i have tattoos and stuff ok? I'm not a nerdy boy." Calum scoffed.

"Oh please! You were such a nerd back then, don't even lie and not once were you mean to me if anything i was the one to come up to you and Luke in the first place because you guys were to shy to even do it." Michael said.

Calum and Luke stomped off and slammed the door making their little boy flinch.

Michael hugged Ashton and started kissing all over his face.

"OK hunny, now you listen to me not daddies ok." Michael said.

"Okay mommy."

"You be nice to that girl and you should never be afraid to be who you are because you are beautiful ok baby boy." Michael smiled at Ashton and kissed his blonde curly hair.

"Ok mommy, i love you." Ashton said and gave Michael a kiss.

"Love you too baby." Michael smiled and stood up making his way into the kitchen with Ashton holding onto his hands. "Just you wait, you'll get the girl in no time."

-------