{Ageplay} Forced | Toddler Luke •part 1•

Luke - headspace of 2yrs

Ashton- Daddy

Michael - Uncle Mikey

Calum - Uncle Cally

The 5sos boys were waiting up for the baby of the 4 in the band. Ever since they went on tour with 1 direction, their band has been getting bigger ever since. The fame has just gotten to Lukes head, he became so rude to the fans everytime one comes up to him and asks for a picture. He just simply walks away like they were never there. The boys were getting worried because their best friends is going out drinking after every show that they have, just to get drunk. Luke comes home the next day after a hookup that he had the night before. The boys are sitting in the living room talking to each other about Luke's behavior over the past months.

"He's just out of control." Ashton spoke.

"I don't know the drinking part is fine its just every single day is going to get himself killed." Michael said to the boys with a shaky voice at the thought of losing his best friend.

"I don't want to lose him." Calum sighed looking down at his hands that were in is lap.

"We're not going to lose him guys, okay." Ashton spoke to the 2 boys looking so scared for their friend's life.

It's not like Ashtons not scared for losing one of his friend because he is, it's just that he's older and it's like they expect him to be strong. So that's what he's doing; trying to give them hope that Luke will be just fine.

"We just need to get him help fast." Ashton said

"Ya, well ho-" Michael gets get cut off by the door slamming open.

Luke walks inside trying to keep the door quiet because his head is killing him.

"Lu-" Ashton tries to speak but gets cut off again.

"Can you guys shut up!" Luke snapped at them.

"Hey! Don't be like that." Calum tries to calm Luke down.

"You guys are so annoying. Where the hell are the advil's." Luke spoke well rummaging through the cabinets trying to find what he's looking for.

"Can you just hold on." Michael said to Luke, while also grabbing the Advil from the other cabinet.

"Ya thanks." Luke said while he walked up the stairs. Michael huffed as he sat back down with the boys.

"Oh my god this is so hard." Calum said as he fell back on the couch.

"I'm going to go talk to him." Ashton said as he stood up walked after Luke.

"Good luck mate, your going to need it." Michael yelled after Ashton.

Ashton walked up the stairs and stopped once he got to Lukes door; the one where Sleeping with Sirens music was blasting through the door. (AN i have no idea if they even like Sleeping WIth Sirens. But i do so whatever) Ashton knocked on the door a couple times but still got nothing. The music was simply to loud. Ashton huffed and slammed his fists on the door. The music shut off and there was shuffling heard from inside the room until the door flew open.

"What!?" Luke asked annoyed.

"What is your problem?" Ashton asked just as annoyed as Luke is.

"My problem is you."

"Why? Tell me why. Why are you like this Luke?"

"Like what?" Luke asked confused of what Ashton was talking about.

"Your out partying every night, your rude to the fans; to us!? You hook up with multiple girls. The paparazzi keep making up stories. It's ruining our image Luke!" Ashton yelled at Luke.

"I'm having fun Ashton!"

"No you're not, your ruining yourself Luke!"

"It's called having fun!"

"Your going to get yourself killed!" Ashton finally yelled at Luke.

"I'm fine Ashton, your overacting. I get it, your the dad of the band. Your supposed to be responsible but let me have fun, okay." Luke slammed his bedroom door in his face.

Ashton rubbed his face as he sighed. Ashton walked back downstairs to see Michael and Calum still on the couch but this time they're watching movies.

"How did it go?" Calum asked as he finally noticed Ashton was there.

"You couldn't hear it?" Ashton asked confused

"Nope. I turned the volume up all the way so we couldn't hear, just in case he yelled." Michael said not looking up from the t.v.

"Ya well your not wrong."

"So it wasn't good." Calum said looking down again.

"No it wasn't, what are we going to do?" Ashton asked the boys.

"Well..." Calum voice trailed off

"Well what?" Michael asked turning off the t.v, finally looking at them

"I was searching up things that would help in this situations and.."

"And." Ashton forced.

"It's called Ageplay." Calum finally answered

"Age.. what?" Michael said.

"Ageplay is a form of roleplaying in which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age. Ageplay is role playing between adults, and involves consent from all parties. Portraying any age can be the goal of ageplay, from babies." Calum said as he read the definition from his phone. (AN Literally took it from wiki)

"That actually doesn't sound terrible." Michael spoke up after a couple of seconds of silence.

"You know what? Let's do it." Ashton said

"Okay well who are we going to get this set up?" Michael asked.

"Okay so here's what we're going to do. Were going to go to the store get everything we need and then at night when Luke's asleep, we will put everything on him." Ashton told the 2 boys.

"Okay that sounds good." Calum said and looked towards Michael for approval.

"Ya that sounds good." Michael said.

After they get everything and it's night. (AN lol i don't even know what to write)

"Okay do we have everything ready?" Calum asked getting more nervous by the second.

"Yes we have everything." Ashton said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Calum stop getting nervous it's going to be ok. We're doing this for him." Michael spoke to Calum calmly.

"Okay, okay." Calum said.

"Okay guys let's go." Ashton said.

The 3 boys walked out of the guestroom that the set up as the nursery. They headed towards Luke's room. Ashton opened the door slightly to peak in and see if Luke was asleep. Once they reassured that he was, they all went in. Michael went towards Luke and started to undress Luke slowly so he wouldn't wake him up. When that was done and Luke was left naked under their eyes, Calum put the nappy on Luke.

"I can't believe he's a heavy sleeper." Michael whispered to the other boys.

"Ya its good for this situation." Calum said.

Ashton put Luke in a blue onesie and put a dummy in his mouth. Luke immediately took it and started to suck on it. Ashton picked Luke up and carried him to the nursery with the boys following him. Once they get to the nursery, Ashton put him in the crib and locks the side so Luke cant get out.

"Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day." Michael said once they got outside of the nursery.

"Ya you can say that again." Ashton said

"We're doing this for Luke." Calum told them as if he was scolding them.

"I know, I just wish it wouldn't be so hard." Ashton said before they all went back to their own rooms to get some sleep because let's face it: tomorrow is gonna be really hard.