{Ageplay} Playdate | Toddler Lashton

Luke: headspace 2

Ashton: Headspace 3

Michael: Luke's Daddy

Calum: Ashton's daddy

_____PlayDate _____

Luke was a really shy little he did everything he was told its just want the thing he hated was when Ashton his dad's friend little would steal all of his toys. Since Luke was littler than Ashton he couldn't do anything much watch as Ashton stole all of his toys.

Today was Saturday on a summer day. Michael Luke's daddy wanted to have his friends Calum over and his little Ashton over. Michael told Luke at breakfast that morning. Luke has been just happily eating cereal when his daddy brought up the idea having Ashton and Calum over. Luke had nothing against Calum and Ashton it was just that Ashton could get very possessive over toys that weren't even his in the first place.

All Luke said was a yes when his daddy told him what he thought about that. Luke did show a little smile to prove to his daddy that he was happy.

"OK little boy go play well, we wait for Ashton and Calum" Michael took Luke out of his high chair and placed Luke delicately on the floor.

Luke rushed off into the living room as his favorite show was about to come on.

'Daddy, daddy penguin" Luke shouted as he saw the penguins turn on the screen

"I see that baby but don't feel ok indoor voices." Michael scolded Luke

"Sowwy Daddy" Luke said as he turned his head back to the scene looking at it in awe

Michael laughed at his silly baby that had an odd obsession over the penguins.

_____PlayDate _____

Luke heard the doorbell ring signaling that somebody was at the door

Luke grew worried that Ashton would steal all of his toys and he would be left with nothing. Luke got up slowly and headed to the door where he heard talking obviously his daddy opened the door to let Calum and Ashton in.

Luke would have liked it better if his daddy never opened the door at all. Luke didn't hate him, he just...... ya no Luke pretty much hated him.

Luke looked over the wall as he saw Calum and his daddy talking well Calum held Ashton.

Luke huffed as he slowly turned away from the wall trying to get away until he heard a squeak of a his name being called.

'Lukey" Ashton squealed

Luke sighed as he turned around and planted a smile on his face as he was attacked in a hug.

"Ashton wets me go please" Luke spoke sternly

Ashton let Luke go with a pout

"Let's go play Lukey" Ashton dragged Luke up to his bedroom

_____PlayDate _____

Luke sat on the floor as he watches Ashton play with all of his toys. Luke huffed in annoyance as he tried picking up a car to play with. Ashton smacked his hand and took the car.

"No mine" Ashton mumbled

Luke grew red in the face because um the car was his and not Ashtons. Luke stood up and went to the corner and grabbed his penguin he called him pengy. Pengy was his favorite stuffed animal every Pengy was his best friend. Luke loved him just as much as he loved his daddy.

Luke just quietly played with pengy when a pengy was ripped away from Lukes grip. Luke looked up and saw Ashton hovering over Luke with pengy in his grip

'NO MINE!" Luke screamed

Luke grabbed pengy back as the two littles had both of their grip on the penguin stuffed animal until Luke's ear filled with a tearing sound.

"PENGY!" Luke screamed.

Luke started hitting Ashton with all of his might he was just so angry that pengy was gone.

Suddenly Luke was pulled right off of Ashton as his daddy started yelling at him. Luke burst into tears as pengy was gone a ruined and it was all of Ashtons faults.

"What the heck is happening here, " Michael said sternly

"ASHTON WIPED PENGY!" Luke screamed at the top of his lunges

Michael looked over and saw that yes, his penguin was ripped at his head so the penguins head was gone and off of its body.

Michael sighed

"What happened" Calum asked, looking from Luke and Ashton.

"I wiped lukeyspengy by accident" Ashton looked down, ashamed he didn't mean to ruin Lukes penguin, he just wanted to see why he was so obsessed over it.

"Ashton" Calums stern voice was heard "Ok, that's it we're going home. I can pay for a new one" Calum said as he looked at Michael.

Michael shook his head a told him a no. Calum left with Ashton leaves behind a crying Luke with his daddy.

"He has gone daddy" Luke cried

" I can fix him, honey, it's ok" Michale cooed softly at Luke

"How?" Luke asked, looking up at his daddy with swollen and blotchy eyes

"With surgery"

And that's how the night went after Michael sewed Pengy back together and Michael gave Luke lots and lots of cuddles.

---------------

*OK sorry it's kind of short, I literally wrote 3 chapters of different book, including this one it was hard but here it is hope you enjoyed*