{AgePlay} 5 Seconds | Baby Ash

Request: Like what if it's baby ash, and no one except Luke knows, and when Luke is out he falls into his headspace so Calum and Michael ask him why he's acting weird and all, which he takes offensively and then he thinks they're calling him weird? You can add whatever else and finish it how you like,

Requester: Lashtonlovechild

*Im glad you picked baby Ash because I haven't done one of Ash in so long :)*

Ashton: headspace of newborn

Luke: Daddy

Calum: Papa

Michael: Dada

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

It started off pretty weird for Luke. He didn't even know how to take care of an actual newborn, how was he supposed to take care of Ash. He pushed through it though because he loved the older boy, they were best friends and he wouldn't leave him like that.

It was difficult for Ashton to settle into the idea that Luke wanted to actually help him out with his secret. He kept this secret for so long and it felt great to share it with at least one of his friends.

After he told Luke it took 5 seconds for Luke to process it.

1 second. It was silent. You could hear the wind blowing gently outside. The clock ticking quietly on the wall.

2 seconds. The air was getting harder for Ashton to breathe, his heart pounded fiercely in his chest.

3 seconds. Worry fluttered around in his head ached as scenarios played in Ashton's head. Luke stood absolutely still. He couldn't wrap his head around it. He couldn't understand why Ashton needed this.

4 seconds. It was getting better for Luke. He took this second to try and understand Ashton's point of you. If he really thought about it he could remember all the times where Ashton needed this, needed something to help him cope.

5 seconds... It was in this second where luke pulled Ash into a hug and whispered in his ear that it would be ok.

After that everything was ok. Sure Michael and Calum didn't know, but Luke knew and he didn't turn his back on him like he thought the young blonde would do. He was grateful for Luke because he took the time to understand ageplay and helped take care of him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

It was a Saturday. Luke went to the studio to check up on the last finishing touches on the new album. The eldest boy was told by Luke to not go into his headspace because no one was home to watch him, sure Mike and Cal were home but they had no idea about Ashton and his headspace.