{Ageplay} It's not what it looks like | Todder Luke

Luke: Headspace 2

Michael: Daddy

Ashton: Papa

Calum: Dada

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Luke was a secret little. He always loved being a little. He just never wanted his band mates to find out because he thought they would kick him out of the band and never talk to him ever again.

Luke always needed his stuffed penguin to sleep same with his dummy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After the concert that they had, they were all hyped and ready to go out to the bar.

"Hey Luke you going to the bar?" Ashton asked.

"Nah i'm not really feeling well. I think i'm just going to stay in."

"Sure that's fine mate." Calum said.

"Ya hope you feel well." Michael said.

"Alright, well see you were going to head out now." Ashton said as he dragged the two away to the bar across the venue.

Luke sat in the car with the driver. He could feel himself slipping into his little headspace. He tried holding because he didn't want to slip in the car.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Luke was finally in the hotel room and he instantly slipped in his headspace. Luke giggled as he crawled into the bed and got on. Luke got out his dummy and put it in his mouth and started sucking on it.

Luke grabbed his penguin and cuddled into it as he put a kids channel on watching reruns of spongebob. Luke giggled as Spongebob did something funny.

Luke let out a cute yawn as he started getting tired. Luke forgot the biggest rule when he was in headspace: always get out of headspace before you fall asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Should we wake him up?"

A voice woke Luke up. He could hear everything but he couldn't open his eyes.

"I don't know. Why the hell does he have a dummy in his mouth?"

That set Luke into a panic as he jumped up. Everyone backed away from Luke as he jumped up.

"Hey Luke." Ashton said calmly.

Luke instantly fell into his headspace and started sobbing.

Michael was the first to react as he held Luke as he cried.

"Why are you crying little one?" Michael asked.

"You gonna throw me out of da band and weave me awone."

"Aw baby no we wouldn't." Calum cooed at how cute he was.

Ashton and Calum both got on the bed a cuddle Luke.

"I love you daddies." Luke mumbled out as he fell asleep.

"Daddies love you too." Michael said before he kissed Luke's forehead.

*Ok this was so short im sorry! But i have two other books that i have to do so im sorry but i will still try and update this book.*