{Ageplay} Suspended | Kid Luke

Requested by  @miss_star0418

Can you do one where Luke is in 2nd grade, he got suspended, and got in trouble with he daddies? Thank you! Xo

*Thank you for leaving a request it means a lot*

Luke: 7 yrs Headspace

Michael: Mommy *Sorry I have too :) *

Ashton: Dada

Calum: Daddy

*The school that Luke goes to is for littles so it like a little school*

---------------------------

The classroom was filled with giggles and blocks falling. All of the littles were playing and giggling at different things.

Luke was a shy little who just played by himself, well of course with his stuffed penguin pengy. He was just to shy to play with the other littles so he sat by himself in the corner of the room just playing silently.

Mark was a little that was just a year older than Luke. He loved to pick on Luke over everything, it hurt Lukes feelings he was a very sensitive little and his feeling got hurt a lot. Luke was very protective over his penguin, it was his favourite stuffed animal it was very special to him.

Mark walked up to Luke while he was playing with his penguin and a stuffed lion that his mommy gave him for his 6th birthday.

"Hiya Lukey," Mark sneered as he ripped Lukes penguin from his hands.

Luke's lip wobbled as he sniffled trying to not let the tears flow freely. "That's mine give it back."

"No, I think I'm going to keep it." Mark laughed as he saw the tears clouding Luke's ocean blue eyes. "Aw is little Lukey going to cry."

Mark kept calling Luke names as Luke was getting angry, he was sick and tired of Mark hurting him and making him feel sad all of the time. Luke clenched his fists together clenching them so hard as his nails left marks in his perfect porcelain skin.

Luke stood up all of a sudden and punched Mark in the eyes. As Mark feel over, Luke straddled him and kept hitting him. Luke knew that hitting was wrong but his rage was just getting the best of him his judgment was clouded by his rage.

The teacher, Mrs. Fae, quickly acted as she pulled Luke off of Mark as quickly as she could. She was so disappointed in Luke as he knew the difference between what was right and wrong but he was just so angry over how Mark hurt his feelings.

"Luke!" Mrs. Fae scolded as she took Luke to the office and the other assistant teacher helped Mark as is lip was busted and he had a black eye forming and there were bruises forming on his cheeks.

---------------------------

Luke was in the office waiting for his Daddy to pick him up, he wished his Mommy was going to come and pick him up but he knew his Mommy was on a business trip so he wasn't home.

Calum came storming in his face was twisted in rage. He was fuming, Luke got suspended for beating up someone, he was so mad at his little.

Calum was talking to the principal about his punishment and thins not once did he look at Luke he was just to angry too. It hurt Luke a lot when his daddy didn't look at him he just wants cuddles his feeling were hurt so bad he just wanted his mommy and daddies to give him hugs and kisses to make him feel better but once he saw the look on Calums face he knew he was in for a big punishment and that scared him.

Calum grabbed Luke's arms as his hand was squeezing poor Luke's arm so much that he knew it would bruise later.

Calum put Luke in the car and got into the driver seat and started the car. "Daddy," Luke called he wanted his daddy to answer his he hated being ignored it hurts his feelings a lot.

Calum stayed silent not talking to Luke at all not even sparing him a glance he was just too angry to at all. He had to come out of an important meeting to pick up Luke and Luke got suspended on top of that it made him so frustrated and angry.

------------------------------

Once they got home Ashton was waiting by the door with a stern look on his face as he watched Calum practically drag Luke inside of the house.

Calum put Luke on the couch as Luke watched Ashton pace in front of him well shaking his head well Calum just looked at him in rage.

"What the hell are we going to do with you," Ashton finally spat out well Luke flinched from the way Ashton swore and the tone in his voice as it was dripping with aggressiveness.

"Ash, what's his punishment?" Calum spoke looking at the blonde with hazel eyes.

"I don't care just punish him i have to go talk to Michael about this, ugh."

Luke was staring wide-eyed at his daddies they didn't even hear his side of the story.

Calum picked up Luke and carried him up the stairs and into the punishment room.

"Daddy," Luke said he knew what was about to happen, he knew he deserved a spanking but he just wanted his daddy to look at him, at least talk to him.

Calum didn't say anything but just told him how he's going to get a spanking with the paddle bare.

Luke was scared, he hated the paddle, it hurt his bum.

Calum bent Luke over the table that was in the room as he got the paddle off the wall.

"OK i want you to count alright I'm going to give you 45 spanking got it all with the paddle," Calum said he didn't even sound sincere his whole face was blank of any emotions whatsoever.

All Luke could hear was the wind the paddle made and then the burning sensation on his bottom that stung a lot. "O-one" Luke stuttered.

Calum brought the paddle down again. "T-two"

Calum kept bringing down the paddle on Luke's bum as it was making his bottom red.

Luke started crying as hit hurt a lot but he knew he deserved it he just wished his Dada would have listened to him first and asked about what really happened.

------------------------------

Michael came home as his business trip ended and he wanted to surprise his family. But what he wasn't expecting was Ashton to call him telling him about Luke and his suspension.

Michael knew what was happening at school about Mark bullying Luke it hurt his heart to know his baby was hurting so that's why he sped home to see the real reason why his baby was in trouble.

*Sometime when Michael got home lol i don't want to write about his car ride its kind of boring*

After the punishment, Luke was put into timeout; a lonely wooden chair in the farthest corner of the living room.

Luke has sat for 20 minutes already as he saw his mommy come through the door. "Mommy," Luke cheered.

"Aw baby," Michael mumbled as he saw the tears on Luke's face.

Michael picked Luke up as he held him close to his chest.

"Mark hurt my feeling mommy, and daddies didn't care."

"Oh Luke," Michael said as he watched his baby talk about how he was hurting.

"Come on let's go tell daddies what really happened ok?"

Michael brought Luke to go and tell Ashton and Calum what Lukes side of the story.

Calum felt the guiltiest as he spanked his baby for no reason and Luke was hurting.

Calum and Ashton hugged Michael and Luke to their chest as they mumbled apologies and smothering Luke in hugs and kisses.

"Its ok i love you mommy and daddy's" Luke giggled

Michael just kissed Luke on the head. "My boys" He smiled at them all it was his family and he was so proud of them.

---------------------------

*Thank you for requesting!*