{AgePlay} As The Years Go By | Toddler Luke

Requested by: @AshtonsbabyLu

Request: Can you do a kid Lashton that goes with them as they grown up together. Luke Ashton's Luke's first kiss and stuff. And as they get older Luke still has his child likeness. And Ashton becomes his Daddy

Ashton: Daddy

Luke: Headspace of 2

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Luke and Ashton were best friends as kids. Meeting at preschool and instantly connecting. Ashton somehow took the role of protecting the smaller boy, he loved the feeling of pride when Luke looked up to him.

The two boys grew inseparable. Every waking moment they were together, attached at the hips.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Age: 9

Luke and Ashton were playing tag in Ashton's backyard. Luke laughed as he held his stuffed teddy bear in his arms as he ran away from the taller boy.

Luke was a naturally clumsy kid, always tripping over his feet. It was no surprise that he fell and scraped his knee on the gravel. Tears instantly made their way out of the boys' crystal blue eyes.

"Lukey!" Ashton shouted as he made his way to the crying boy. "Aw Lukey, it ok, Ashys here to make it better." Ashton helped Luke clean out his scrape. Once Ashton put a princess band aid on the boy's knee. Luke giggled as Ashton kissed his knee.

"There you go, Lukey, all better."

"Thank you Ashy!" Luke kissed his cheek and ran off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Age: 14

Luke and Ashton were having a sleepover that night. They were watching a Harry Potter marathon, or well tried to since the movies were so long.

"Ok serious question." Ashton interrupted the movie.

"What?"

"What house are you in?" Luke laughed loudly.

"That's your serious question!?"

"Don't laugh! Answer the question, you idiot." Ashton chuckled as he played with the boy's hair.

"Alright, alright. I'm in Hufflepuff, obviously. What house are you in? Wait! Let me guess.... Mhm, Gryffindor." Luke imitate Dumbledore's voice. The two boys laughed as they faced each other.