{Ageplay} Forced | Toddler Luke •Part 2•

Luke- Headspace 2yrs

Ashton- Daddy

Michael- Uncle Mikey

Calum- Uncle Cally

*Some swear words in this chapter*

Last chapter: "I know, I just wish it wouldn't be so hard." Ashton said before they all went back to their own rooms to get some sleep because let's face it: tomorrow is gonna be really hard.

When Luke woke up, he stretched his arms out and his arms hit the bars. Luke quickly knew something was wrong, Luke rose into a sitting position and shook his head from left to right trying to find out where the hell he was. Luke looked around him and found he was in an adult crib.

"What the fuck!" Luke whispered to himself, Luke moved to try and stand up when he felt something other than his usual boxers.

"Oh HELL NO!" Luke shouted."ASHTON WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!"

Luke quickly got up and tried to get out of the crib but the side wouldn't budge. So he was left rattling it instead.

"GUYS GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THING!" Luke screamed out at his band mates.

There were multiple footsteps heard from outside in the hallway.

"I'm going to kill them," Luke sneered.

Ashton was the first one who walked into the nursery.

"Hey baby." Ashton cooed at Luke.

"I'm, not a fucking baby." Luke spat out at Ashton

"I think he's hungry." Michael suggested as he shrugged his shoulders, trying not to look at Luke in the eyes

"Or he's pissed." Calum said as he looked into Luke face that held so much anger

"You right I'm fucking angry you can't fucking do this to me!" Luke screamed.

Ashton picked up Luke into his arms. Luke kept screaming at him to put him down. Ashton just spanked his patted butt and couple times to make him stop.

"Luke stop screaming, use your indoor please okay baby." Ashton spoke calmly.

"I'm, not your fucking baby"

"Stop swearing." Ashton spanked Luke again "Can you get Luke a bottle please Michael."

"Ya sure thing Ash." Michael responded,

"Do you need any help Ashy? calum said towards Ashton

"No, I got him thank you though Cal."

Calum nodded his head and walked out of the room because he couldn't handle Luke screaming. Ashton just kept shushing Luke as he stuffed Luke head into his shoulder, hoping he will tire him out.

"Please let me go I don't want this." Luke said as Angry tears finally fell from his ocean blue eyes.

"I know baby boy." Ashton still spoke calmly

"Please! Let me go" Luke said getting more restless in Ashton arms

"I cant you need this Luke."

"No, I don't!"

Once Luke used up all of his energy trying to get out of Ashton iron grip. He just laid there in his arms unresponsive. He just simply gave up for now.

"You okay baby." Ashton said in Luke's ear, Luke never responded to Ashton too tired to even talk.

"Let's get some food in your little tummy."