{Ageplay} Onstage accidents | Toddler Calum

Calum: 2 headspace

Michael: Daddy

Ashton: Dada

Luke: Pa

------------

Thank you guys so much for 1K because, to be honest, I only thought this would get like 1 view or something but thank you guys it means a lot! If you guys have more request please comment or DM thank you guys!

------------

Calum Hood, the famous bassist for the band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Calum and his band members do a thing called ageplay, when Calum goes into a younger headspace of 2 years old.

It's started when the first got to go on tour with 1D. Calum got to stressed over everything and the boys wanted to help so know they did ageplay.

------------

The sun streamed through the blue curtains, brightening up the room. Calum was woken up from his peaceful sleep with by daddy waking him up.

"Come on baby get up," Michael cooed at his baby as Calum slept on his stomach and his little bum in the air.

"No, get up daddy. Me tired." Calum yawned.

Micheal just chuckled at Calum, "Come on baby we have a concert to get ready for!"

"Noooo," Calum whined. All he wanted to do today was sleep and cuddle with his daddies.

"Hey come on now, no complaining let's get up and get you changed." Michael picked up Calum and placed him on the changing table.

" Michael picked up Calum and placed him on the changing table

^^^^^^^^^^^^Calums Outfit Baby to 'Big boy' ^^^^^^^^^^^

"Can you be a big boy for daddy?" Michael tried to persuade him.

"No i wan pa!" Calum yelled he was getting fussy because he knew that soon he was going to have to come out of his headspace.

Michael just sighed as he place Calum on his hip and brought him downstairs.

"Well hello my little prince." Luke cooed once he saw Michael emerge into the kitchen with Calum on his hip.

"Pa!" Calum cheered.

"Hi baby boy," Luke smiled as he grabed Calum from Michael. "Are you ready for the concert hunny?"

"No." Calum pouted.

"Why not? You get to sing and see fans."

"Just wanna be here with you."

"I know baby but it's our job to sing right? Lets go, lets be big boy."

"No, not yet."

Luke sighed as he placed Calum into the navy blue highchair.

"Is he being trouble again?" Ashton asked as he brought Calum some pancakes for breakfast. He placed them on the table connected to the highchair.

"Yes but he will have to get out of his headspace soon," Michael said as he got plates for the rest of the boys with pancakes and bacon on it.

"Sippy?" Calum asked cutely.

"Yes baby it's right here." Luke gave Calum his sippy cup full of apple juice.

------------

Once the boys finally got Calum out of his headspace he was in a bit of a mood noby. That is a little wants to get out of there headspace and has to worry about stuff.

They got to the venu and started setting up for the concert.

"It's only a couple of hours Cal," Ashton reasured the younger.

"I know da... Ash." Ashton just smiled at him.

*Skip to the concert because im a lazy person :)*

"Did you guys let Calum go pee yet?" Michael said as he was rushing around the room trying to get everything ready.

"I don't know i can't remember." Luke said as he was trying to put on his shirt and pants.

"I didn't go," Calum said as he was tying his last shoe.

"Well..." Michael started but got cut of by a person pushing the to the stage yelling at them that they have to be one in negative 6 minutes. *Im sorry i'll stop*

Calum really had to pee but held it because he couldn't leave the stage.

During the song 'Jet Black Heart', Calum had to pee so bad his bladder was hurting like crazy. Calum went up to Ashton and his drum kits. "Dada me hav go wee."

"Oh hunny can you hold it?" Ashton questioned quietly away from the mike.

"No i can't hold it daddy, it hurts i go now." Calum whimpered in pain.

Ashton was panicking he didn't know what to do Calum was so important but also the show was too, he knew that if he left with Calum the management but bite their heads off.

Calum had to pee that second as he was already in his headspace he let go and his expression was calm as he let the pee go as the warm liquid ran down his pants making it wet and damp he realized what he just did and started to cry.

Ashton was quick to act as he grabbed Calum before the fans saw Calum crying.

"Its ok baby boy," Ashton cooed in Calums ear as he rocked them back and forth not caring that Calum was wet.

"Ou mad," Calum cried harder at the thought of his dada being mad at him.

"I'm not bubba." Ashton reassured his baby.

Ashton cleaned up Calum, they went back on stage and finished the concert.

------------

After the concert Michael and Luke cuddled with Calum on the way home as Ashton just smiled and tried making his baby laugh. When they all got home they all cuddled on the couch watching Peter Pan.