{AgePlay} My world | Baby Luke

Request: Can you do a one shot where little Luke keeps getting in trouble with his daddy(Ashton) for no reason. He starts getting really sad and depressed cause he thinks he's a bad boy and then he thinks Ashton's cheating on him with Calum so he runs away to his friend Sierra who asks him what's wrong. She takes care of Luke for a little bit trying to get some sense into Ashton in the process.

Requester: AshtonsbabyLu

Luke: headspace of 2

Ashton: Daddy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

Things haven't been the greatest for Luke. Punishment after punishment. The blue-eyed boy had no idea what was even happening, all he knew was that he was playing with his toys in the playroom and the next moment he's either over Ashton's lap getting spanked or he's in the corner.

Things have been pretty lonely for Luke over the course of 2 months. Ashton hasn't been there for his little side, sure he's been feeding and changing the boy but he hasn't played with Luke in so long. He's left Luke with Sierra when he leaves to hang out with Calum.

That's where the idea that Ashton was cheating on him with Calum came from. How could he not! Ashton's barely home and when he is he just feeds him and puts him to sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

Luke was sitting on the couch watching the kids channel. His mind at ease while he watched the colourful television in front of him.

Heavy feet stomped down the staircase, Ashton's loud voice screaming for Luke. The blue-eyed boy covered his ears at the loud sounds coming from his daddy.

"Luke Robert Hemmings. Can you please explain why there is paint and marker on my wall upstairs!?" Ashton yelled. His face red. You could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

"I-I don't know, daddy." Luke trailed off. He can't remember even drawing today let alone drawing on the wall, he knew better than that.

"It obviously was you, Lucas. Don't lie to me!" Ashton angrily picked up the sitting boy and sat him in the timeout chair. "You're going to stay here for 25 minutes, you will not talk, or look away from the wall."

Luke didn't even argue as he knew his daddy wouldn't believe him anyway.

25 minutes have passed. Ashton came back into the room as he smiled slightly at the blonde boy. "Ok, Luke, you can come out now. Just so you know I called Sierra, so she's going to watch you for the night while I hang out with Calum.'' Luke just nodded his head as he cuddled with his penguin. "Ok, good. Love you."

"Love you too, daddy." Ashton kissed his forehead. He shut the front door gently. It wasn't long before Sierra stepped inside the house. Her eyes landed on the crying boy on the floor.