{Ageplay} Breast feeding | Baby Calum

Calum: 1 yrs

Luke: Daddy

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Calum was a little he was 1 years old in his little headspace. Calum was a shy and a very quiet little. He never causes problems for his Daddy.

Calum has been problems with the milk Luke has been feeding him for 3 days. Calum would throw up right after having his bottle. Luke just thought it was him being sick.

Luke woke up at his usual time. And went into Calum room.

"Hey baby." Luke whispered to Calum.

Calum woke up and his fits wen tup to his eyes rubbing away the sleep before he cutely yawned. Luke cooed at Calum and his cuteness.

Luke picked up Calum and put him on his changing table and changed his nappy.

"You hungry baby,"

Calum widened his eyes at the thought of throwing up again. Calum hated being sick and throwing up it hurts his throat a lot and it him cry.

Calum started struggling in his daddies grip.

"Calum," Luke said in a warning voice.

Calum only whined as he didn't want to throw up again.

Luke took Calum down to get his bottle.

Luke but Calum in his playpen and going to the kitchen to heat up his bottle.

Calum was just playing with his stuffed monkey making his monkey talk well giggling.

Luke walked back into the living room with the bottle and scooped Calum into his arms while sitting down on the couch and meeting Calum lay down in his arms. Luke put the bottle in Calum's mouth. Calum didn't really have a choice but to drink he didn't get punished he wanted to be a good boy for his daddy.

Once Calum was done with the bottle Luke picked him back up and on hi shoulder so he could blurb Calum.

Calum started feeling the icky feeling of bile coming up his throat. Calum didn't have enough time to warn his daddy, and he threw up all of his back Calum instantly started crying.

'Aw baby." Luke said to the crying boy.

Luke snuggled Calum into his arms. Luke gave Calum a bath and put him to bed after words.

Luke came back downstairs with a sigh he hated seeing his baby sick. Luke called him his friends Michael. Michael is a daddy for his Little Ashton.

"Hello"

"Hey Michael it's Luke." Luke said.

"Hey, Puke whats up." Michael laughed at his nickname.

"Ok ha funny but I need help." Luke stated seriously.

"Okay what up."

"Its Calum"

"Aw what happened to him is he okay."

"No, he threw up again." Luke sighed.

"This happened to with Ashton."

"What did you do?" Luke asked.

"Well Ashton was not sitting right with the milk that I gave him so I started breastfeeding him." Michael said.

"What?" Luke said confused "What's that."

"You take a pill that will make men produce milk."

"Oh, do you have any I could have?" Luke asked.

"Ya sure I will bring them over now I was already going to get something anyway."

"Okay thank you so much Michael."

'No problem Puke."

"Stop with the Puke oh my god." Luke sighed as the nickname getting old.

Michael and Luke hung up as Luke waited for Michael to arrive.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

There was a knock on the door that startled Luke.

Luke went to unlock the door for Michael.

'Hey luke ok so here it is you take it and the next day breastfeed Calum."

"You sound like a drug dealer." Luke laughed.

"Oh my god you're so stupid." Michael laughed too.

Michael left after a little he had to get back to Ashton. Luke took the pill with a glass of water.

"I hope this works." Luke said as he sighed.

Luke went back to his room and fell into his bed just happy he could finally sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Luke woke up at the same as he does every day. Luke went to Calum's nursery and already cooked at the sight before him. Calum was on his stomach sucking on his dummy with him cuddled into his stuffed monkey.

"Wakey wakey baby." luke said softly

Calum let out a little whine.

"Arent you hungry cally." Calum wined even more as Luke picked him and sat on the rocking chair with Calum in his lap.

"No Milky." Calum said his face in disguised as he didn't want the milk.

"Its new milk baby you won't get sick I promise."

"Otay."

Luke pulled up his shirt and guided Calum to his nipple. Calum started at his confused of what to do.

"Its okay baby." Luke said as he saw the confused look on calum's face

Calum took ahold of Luke's nipple in his mouth and starting sucking. Calum thoughts were cut of as milk started flowing into his mouth. Calum closed his eyes as he enjoyed the milk taste.

"There that's a good boy." Luke cooed.