{Ageplay} Stressed out | Toddler Luke

Request: LashtonHemwin21

Ashton came home for work feeling annoyed and stressed for his hard day at work. All he wants is to see his beautiful baby boy. The moment he walked through the door he got an arm full of Luke. Luke squealed giggling tell Ashton how much he missed him and about his day.

But for some reason, he had a really bad headache. He needed for Luke to be quiet for a little while. He told Luke this only too hurt the little feelings. He jumped off Ashton's lap running to his room.

Ashton then has to comfort the little to try and make you for it. He gives Luke a present and all is well.

Ok, I'm so sorry this is so fucking short! I'm also sorry it's late I was supposed to upload this Saturday but I had an exam I needed to study for so sorry again! I'm also sorry for any grammar and punctuation or really any mistakes at all. 

~~~

Ashton: Daddy 

Luke: Headspace of 4

~~~

Ashton's work was hard, it was harder than most. He owned the biggest company which made him rich from how successful the company is. Ashton got stressed most days from his job but he has never been this stressed out before.

Ashton sat in his car for a few minutes just laying his head on the steering wheel. His fingers danced and tangled in his golden curls as they tugged at them. "Ugh, I hate fucking work." The caregiver swore under his breath as he slammed his car door shut.

"Daddy," Luke yelled as he dropped the cat he was holding.

"Be careful Luke!" Ashton growled as he watched the fat white cat scurry away.

"Sorry, daddy." Luke jumped into Ashton's arms giving him the best hug ever as he thought it was the best.

"Luke can we not do this right now, daddy's not in the mood."

"I missed you though daddy. It's been so hard on me to be away from you." Luke pouted as his ocean blue eyes watched as his daddy rolled his hazel eyes.

Luke wondered if he did anything to get his daddy mad at him. His little mind searched through his head if he could remember doing anything to his daddy to make him mad, "Why you mad, daddy?"

"I'm not mad Lucas." Ashton spat as he ran his hand once again through his curls.

"Fluffy!" Luke yelled as he cuddled the poor cat to his chest.

"Can you please be quiet Lucas!" Ashton whispered yelled at him.

Luke put his finger to his mouth and mad an 'shh' noise, "Sorry daddy, I don't mean too." Luke whispered.

"Whatever," Ashton spoke as he rolled his eyes once again. Ashton didn't know why he was so annoyed but everything that his little boyfriend annoyed him today.

"Daddy can we go to the park, please." Luke batted his eyelashes and pouted at him.

"For god's sake Luke, no! I will not go to the park with you, or play with you! Can you please just be quiet for once in your life!" Ashton yelled which made his head pound even more.

Luke's ocean blue eyes filled with tears making it look like his eyes were drowning in them.

Luke grabbed his little penguin stuffy and held it to his chest. "Why daddy mad?" The blonde, blue-eyed boy cried.

He looked around his room hoping one of his stuffed animals would answer him. "I didn't do anything to make him mad, right?" Luke was really confused about what he did to make his daddy mad at him.

Ashton sighed as he ran his hand over his face. "I hate stress," His own hazel eyes tearing up at the thought of his boyfriends crying because of him.

"Lukey Boo." Ashton knocked on the door. He looked down at the floor when he heard his baby cry, "Baby I'm so sorry, I love you so much ok. Daddy's just stressed, he didn't mean to take out on you."

Luke opened the door and let Ashton in. "I love you too daddy."

"I'm sorry again baby, let's go to the park ya? Then we can go that new kitty stuffy you wanted at the store!" Luke smiled brightly up at his daddy.

"Yay!"