{Ageplay} Aggravation *part 2* | Little Luke

This is going to be really short as I didn't really know what to write for a part 2, sorry! 

~~~~

With his little heart, Luke packed his bag full of toys. In his little mind space, he didn't think about clothes or things he really needed. He grabbed his penguin stuffed animal that his daddy had gotten him for his birthday last year. He packed a few toy cars, he grabbed a couple of other stuff that he liked to play tea party with.

Luke tried sneaking down the stairs quietly but once he saw his daddy sleeping on the couch he just ran down the stairs and flew out the door.

The little walked the path that he memorized to his uncle's house.

Calum just so happened to be taking Duke for a run when he saw Luke holding his penguin stuffed animal with a Thomas the train backpack on his back.

"Lukey!" Calum called out to the little, not sure if he was in his headspace or not.

"Uncle Cally!" Luke called out running towards his uncle.

"Why are you crying little one?" Calum wiped away the tears that were on Luke's cheeks.

"Daddy mad at me," Luke cried again he replayed everything that happened just a few minutes prior.

"How come baby boy?" Calum asked again he needed to know if he should bring Luke back to Ashton or bring him to his and Michael's flat.

"I no know." Luke shrugged. His ocean blue eyes lighting up a little bit once he sees Duke. "Dukey!" Luke squealed as he pets the dog.

"Alright, Lukey boy let's go back to uncle Cally's and Uncle Mikey's house, ya?"

"Okay,"

Calum took hold of Luke's right hand with his left as his right is holding Duke's leash.

Once they got back to Cal's and Michael's house, Luke went to take a nap as all the crying made him tired.

"Is Luke ok?" Michael asked as he played with the little's hair as he slept soundly.

"I'm not sure, he said that Ashton's mad at him." Calum got out his phone and was dialing Ashton's number.

Ashton answered his phone with a tired hello.

"Ya, hey Ash. Luke's over at our house," Calum's voice cracked through the phone.

"What do you mean he's at your house!"

"I mean he's sleeping on my couch with his penguin."

"I'm coming, hold on."

Ashton hung up the phone.

Calum turned towards Michael "Ya he's coming."

"I have a feeling Ashton better make it up to Luke because he never runs out of the house without him so Luke must have been really hurt. " Michael said as he kissed the little head.

~~~~

Luke was still sleeping when Ashton came to pick up. The sandy blonde let the boy sleep some more.

"Daddy?" Luke whimpered when he woke up.

"I'm here baby, I'm here," Ashton held the boy as he sobbed in his chest.

"You no wove me anymore!" Luke cried.

It broke Ashton's heart hearing this come out of his baby's mouth. "I love you, baby. Daddy was just mad and upset overworked, he wasn't mad to you and I love you so much baby; more than you now."

"I love you daddy. You hurt my feeling though, Daddy. I felt like you no love me or wanted me anymore."

"Well, I'll never make you feel this way ever again." Ashton carried the boy to his room "Let's have a tea party, ya?"

"Yay," Luke squealed. 

~~~~

Ok, so this was pretty bad. I had no idea what to write for this, I thought I did but it didn't quite turn out how I would like this chapter to be. Hoped you guys liked it anyway!