{Ageplay} Sad and Alone | baby Ashton

Requester: Ma Friend <3

Ashton: around 1 in headspace

Calum: Daddy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ashton was a very open person; he loved telling everyone his secrets. It sounds stupid but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to keep ageplay a secret, but he couldn't help it, he itched for telling at least someone about what he liked. Ashton told his mom and after that, all hell broke loose. He ruined everything by telling his mom.

Anne kicked her son out. She was just too disgusted by what she heard her son say that she didn't care where he went. She wanted him gone and away from her younger children.

Tears fell out of the boys' eyes as he leaned against the ally way by his house. People rushing around, trying to get to their destination.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's been a couple of hours since the older boy felt completely and utterly alone. He fell into his headspace a little bit ago as he sat in a puddle of his own pee and tears free-falling out of his hazel eyes.

"Aw, you poor thing,"A guy as he saw Ashton sitting there practically sobbing. "I'm Calum. What's your name, cutie?"

"A-A-Ashy." Ashton cried harder as he realized that someone just saw him wet himself.

"Hey, it's ok baby. Don't cry, I'm here to help." Calum cooed as he brushed the boys' curly hair out of his face.

"Daddy," Ashton cried as he clung to the boy's torso. Calum was in shock but picked up the soaked boy anyway.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ashton, can I please get you cleaned up?" Calum sighed as he tried undressing the boy. Yes, he got consent from big Ashton right after they got there.

Ashton's bottom lip wobbled as he bites back a cry.

"No, I'm sorry baby, don't cry!" Calum said as he bounced Ashton on his knee.

"Daddy?"

"Mhm." Calum hummed.

"Can Ashy sway wif ou?" Ashton asked cutely as he played with Calum's necklace.

"Of course baby! I just have to talk to big Ashy, ok?" Calum said. He didn't want to do anything without getting consent and permission from Ashton.

"Otay." Ashton giggled "Baf?"

"Of course, little one!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That night Calum asked Ashton to come out of headspace.

"H-Hi," Ashton spoke timidly. Even though they spoke briefly before he was still scared to be around the stranger.

"Hi Ashton, my name's Calum, as you already know. I am 23. How old are you?"

"In h-headspace or...?"

"Both." Calum laughed.

"My actual a-age is 25 and in headspace I'm around 1 y-year old," Ashton said shyly as he pulled his sweater over his hands.

"One question. Do you want me to take care of you?" Calum asked as he watched the shy boy.

"Y-yes, please. I was kicked out of my house and I-I need a place to stay."

"I won't do anything you don't want me to do, Ash. I just want you to be happy. You can always say no."

"Thank you so much, Calum."

"No problem Ash, I always wanted a little." 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Im sorry, it's so short but I hope you guys enjoyed! Comment what you guys thought.