{KF} Hot | Newborn Luke, Kid Ashton, Teen Calum

Michael: Daddy

Crystal: Mommy

Luke: 3 months

Ashton: 7

Calum: 16

*This is actually really short, im sorry!*

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Michael and Crystal have been married for 15 years. They have 3 beautiful boys together and they couldn't be happier. Crystal just gave birth to Luke 3 months ago. Ashton was surprisingly taking it really well; Calum was horrible when Ashton was born. Even though Calum was 9 he threw fits and he hated that his parents gave all the attention to the new baby, but he got over it when his parents reassured him that they loved him no matter what.

Calum recently got a girlfriend and was bringing her home, so Michael and Crystal can meet her. Rebecca was a very pretty blonde, her ocean blue eyes had caught Calum's attention instantly.

"Mom! Dad! We're here." Calum yelled as he opened the door for Rebecca.

"In the kitchen, sweetie." Crystal's soft and angelic voice flooded their ears.

The Maori lead his girlfriend to the kitchen. Crystal was holding Luke as she cooked dinner with Michael.

"Mom, Dad, this is Rebecca, my girlfriend."

"It's nice to meet you, Rebecca, I'm Michael, Calum's dad." Michael shook the blonde's hand.

"Hello, Rebecca, I'm Crystal, Calum's mom." Crystal gave the girl a side hug as Luke babbled in his mother's arms.

"Alright, can we go upstairs now." Calum scratched the back of his neck.

"Ok, alright. But leave the door open!" Crystal warned.

"Ya, ya." Calum dismissed his mother.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The whole family sat at the dinner table. Ashton was playing around with his peas, a little pout on his lips.

"Ashton we eat the peas, we don't play with them." Michael spoke.

"I don't wanna." Ashton turned his head to the side so he didn't have to look at the glare on his father's face.

"Ash-" Michael started.

"I don't like peas."

"You're 7 years old, eat your food properly." Crystal stated.

"Fine."

"Thank you, sweets." Crystal blew a kiss to the 7-year-old, who in returned giggled.

"Your dad is kinda hot." Michael overheard Rebbecca stated to Calum. The raven-haired boy rolled his eyes in response.

Michael chuckled lightly.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Michael woke up that night to noises downstairs. The older growled slightly as he thought it was Ashton getting into trouble again.

"Calum?" Michael asked shocked as he saw his oldest sitting at the table with a glass of milk.

"Oh, sorry dad, did I wake you?" Calum shyly responded.

"No, it's ok." Michael sat across from his son. "What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Calum, I know you something wrong."

"It's just-" The boy took a deep breath, "Rebecca said you were- hot-" Calum shuttered which made the older male chuckle loudly.

"Why is that bad?" Michael wiggled his eyebrows.

"Because, dad, for one it's gross and two it's just sometimes I feel like I'll never be as good looking as you." Calum sighed as he looked down at his hands.

"Hey, what. Don't think like that, you're already handsome, Cal." Michael couldn't wrap his head around the fact that his son thinks like that. "Who said you weren't good looking?"

"Everyone."

"Who!?" Michael almost yelled but shut his mouth as he knew his 2 other kids and wife were still sleeping. "Does Rebecca say that?"

"N-no but I still think she's only dating me because she pities me."

"Why would she pity you?"

"I don't know." Calum raises his voice just a little bit, "Because I'm ugly and I have no friends. My dad is more good looking than me!"

"That's not true, you're good looking, far from ugly and you have Alex and Dylan."

"I don't, dad. They left me for the 'popular kids' and Rebecca is one of them, that's why I have a feeling it's a dare or something." Calum's eyes grew teary as the thought the only reason his girlfriend was dating him was over a dare or a bet.

"If that's true, which I highly doubt, then that girl is plain stupid. You got your mom's beautiful personality with her good looks and mine so there's no doubt that you're good looking."

"Thanks, dad." Calum said as Michael hugged his oldest son.

"We love you, Cal, and one day you will find the person of your dreams just like I found your mother."

"I love you too, dad."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I hope you guys liked this one! I thought it would be cute instead of having all the sad one-shots that I usually do. Comment what you guys thought and send in some requests!