{Ageplay} Tricked | Baby Calum

Requester: @ALYSSA_1FANGIRL

Request: Could you please do one where Calum is under loads of stress from management and tour, and he "solves his problem(s)" by going out a lot, and the boys kinda trick him into little space, and at first he's hella confused about it but then slowly gets into it? Idk lol hehe ly xx

Calum: Headspace of 1

Luke: Daddy

Ashton: Papa

Michael: Da

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tour was supposed to be fun for the four boys, and which it was but it got stressful. The fans made the boys happy, but after a certain amount of days, the stress gets too much for each of them. All of the boys have different strategies to deal with that stress, but Calum's wasn't working so the stress kept piling on top of him until he couldn't breathe.

It felt like he was drowning, not physically but when everything gets put on you it's hard to cope with until you just can't and that's when you feel like your drowning. Drowning in your problems instead of water.

The raven-haired boy could keep feeling like he was drowning so he resorted to going out, buying a bottle of vodka and lying in the park with nothing but himself and the alcohol.

He didn't want to talk to anyone because he felt weak. You don't see Ashton, Luke or Michael going out and drinking to solve their problems. He was weak to rely on the vodka but he did and it worked... for a short time but it was something than the constant feeling like your drowning.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Michael was the first to know something was wrong with his bandmate. He knew Calum better than he knew himself... He could feel something was off with Cal. The way the boy stumbled into their hotel room or the tour bus. The way he left with dull brown eyes and returned with red ones that held so much pain.

Then it was Ashton. He was most definitely the father of the band. He could hear when you cried in your bunk in 3 in the morning. He knew, every time. When Calum cried he made sure that everyone is asleep before he let out his emotions. Ashton was awake, he always was. The eldest was worried. He loved Calum, he loved all of his bandmates, they were his brothers. He wanted to approach Calum about the situation but every time he tried he was shut done with a small "I'm fine."

Luke was the last one to find out, he felt like the worst best friend ever because he was the last one to see that something was wrong with Calum. Because of that guilt, he pushed himself hard to help Calum and that's where he came across something that would help his best friend.

Ageplay.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───