{Ageplay} It's My Birthday Too! | Toddler Muke

(Michael and Luke are twins so I know that they don't share the same birthday in real life but 1. it's a fanfiction and 2. just let it be for the sake of this oneshot :) )

Michael: 2 yrs

Luke: 2 yrs

Calum: Daddy

Ashton: Dada

~•~•~•~•~•~•

The wind blew into the room through the cracked window, the wind making the nursery slightly cold. The wind blew making the mobile with hanging animals on it move slightly. The wind blew the trees making rustling sounds. The birds were chirping the sun was out.

Michael was the first one up as usual. He was so excited because today was his and Luke's birthday. The only part that Michael hated was the part that his daddies pay more attention to Luke Michael wasn't complaining he usually got a toy and he was really happy for that but he couldn't say that it didn't hurt his tiny, little heart when his daddies bought Luke more presents and showered Luke with more love he was lucky if he even got 2 happy birthday sayings.

But Michael couldn't be happier he was just happy that he had a family.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Michael waited in his crib forever its been 2 hours. He's heard footsteps and happy birthday being called for Luke ..... But nobody came for Mikey.

Michael kept hearing from downstairs all the happy birthdays and laughter coming from his daddies and Lukey.

Michael was sad that they were having fun well he was stuck in his crib. Michael started getting hungry and his nappy became full he didn't know what to do he's tried calling out for his daddies but nobody came still his cries were drowned out by the laughter.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Michael has been in his crib for at least 3 hours now his nappy beyond full and his little tummy starting hurt from the lack of food but what hurt the most was his heart he was heartbroken that his birthday wasn't going right it's like his daddies don't even care that he's there and it's all about Luke. don't get him wrong Michael loved Luke, luke as his brother and he loved him dearly but sometimes he can't help having that feeling that makes him feel like his brother gets all the attention and Michael is usually left with nothing.

Michael had Daniel 'the lion' under his arm as he cried into his blankie all he wanted was his daddies he doesn't even care about his birthday all he wanted was Luke and his daddies to come and help him and give him cuddles and kisses.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Luke was so happy it was his birthday, and his daddies woke him up to hugs and kisses it was good. Luke also had pancakes for breakfast.

After Ashton had helped Luke eat, his food, he and Calum helped Luke open his presents. Not even once was Michael crossing their mind.

After hours of hanging out with his daddies they were up and cuddling on the couch Calum suggested watching the movie "The Lion King" Something clicked inside Luke's head that reminded him of Mikey probably because the lion king is Michael favorite movie of all time. Luke was about to burst out in tears as he had no idea where his brother was.

Luke slid out of the embrace of his daddies and quickly ran up the stairs into Michael's nursery.

"Bubba," Luke asked as he saw Michael in his crib sobbing.

Michael headshot up at the sound of his brother. Michael reached his hand out of the bar of his crib. Luke quickly went over and held Michaels' hand.

"Why Bubba in crib?"

"Me no know" Michael shrugged it was true he had no idea why the heck he was still in his crib.

Luke kissed his pinky finger well Michael did the same and the wrapped their pinky fingers together that was their thing instead of kissing each others cheek or something it was like a handshake.

"Me go twell daddies," Luke said but was cut off as Michael started crying again "NO daddies no wov Mikey anymo"

"That no true day lub ou" Luke reassured him but Michael didn't believe him at all.

"I go tell them you tay" Luke said but Michael being the sassy boy he is said "Mikey ant go anywhere" Luke smiled at Michael and laughed.

"I wob you, Mikey"

"Mikey wob Lukey"

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Luke rushed downstairs to his daddies.

"Hey, were you birthday boy" Ashton spoke well Calum smiled at him.

"Ou weft Mikey!" Luke spoke more like yelled at them.

Ashton and Calum eyes were both wide how the heck could they forget about Michael.

"Shit" Ashton breathed out at this point he could care less that he swore in front of Luke.

Ashton and Calum ran up the stair to the nursery that held Michael.

Michael was still curled up in his crib crying as his tummy was hurting a lot and he was so hungry well his nappy was starting to give him such a bad rash. Michael looked up and started to cry even harder when he saw who entered his room.

Ashton held tears in his eyes as he saw his baby move to the back of his crib to get away from them. "No baby its ok its daddy," Calum said.

"Were so sorry ba..." Ashton started to say but was cut off my Michael "It my birday too"

Ashton completely broke down from the words "I know baby but we're so sorry and we love you so much."

Calum grabbed Michael out of his crib and set him on the changing table. Michael just kept wailing as he didn't want his daddies to hold him or even touch him.

Ashton put Michael favorite dummy in his mouth. Michael took it greedily and started sucking on it. Michael was still crying but it was muffled but the dummy in his mouth.

Calum was crying as well when he saw the rash on his babies bum "Aw baby boy."

~•~•~•~•~•~•

By the end of everything Calum and Ashton finally made up for their actions and Michael was still mad at them but he couldn't be super mad at them he loved his daddies.

So here they were cuddled up on the couch watching the lion king again just for Michael and tomorrow Ashton and Calum are giving Michael the whole day dedicated just for him.