{Ageplay} I Wan Daddy! | Baby Luke

Luke: Headspace 1

Ashton: Daddy

Calum: Uncle Cally

Michael: Uncle Mikey

ok, I want to clear up before this starts that Ashton has already taken those breastfeeding pills a while ago. I forgot to put that in and I'm too lazy to go back and add it so I'm just going to add it up here.

-----

Luke was really close with his daddy, he loved Ashton so much he was always very whiny when his daddy had to leave him and he was left with his uncles Don't get him wrong, he loved his uncles very much but he loved his daddy just a tiny bit more but shhh don't tell them that.

Ashton had started to breastfeed Luke instead of him drinking from bottles and Luke loved it way more. Ashton felt way more connected with his baby even more if that was even possible he loved how they had like a moment when Luke was being breastfed.

-----

Ashton had gotten a call early that morning that he had to go into work today even when he told Luke they could have a daddy-son day. Ashton was very upset over this but he couldn't really do anything, it was work and when work called he had to go in.

Ashton had called up Michael and Calum, hoping the two could watch Luke today. "Hey Mike," Ashton spoke to the phone as he made breakfast for Luke and him.

"What's up mate?" Michael asked.

"I have to go into work today and I was wondering if Luke's favorite uncles could come watch him?"

Michael laughed. "We're his only uncles, and ya sure. We'll be there shortly, i just have to go wake up Calum, he's a fucking monster in the morning." Michael grumbled under his breath.

"Ok mate, good luck." Ashton laughed and turned of his phone.

-----

Ashton heard Luke's cries coming from the baby monitor as he shut off the stove and made his way upstairs to his nursery.

Luke was standing up in his crib, as he rubbed his fists over his blue eyes.

"Hey baby boy." Ashton cooed at how cute Luke was.

"Daddy," Luke cried just wanting to be picked up.

'I'm coming baby hold on." Ashton picked up Luke and set him on the changing mat. "You want princesses or race cars." Ashton asked, he always asked what Luke wanted as his nappy.

"Pwinces." Luke lisps around his dummy.

"Ok baby."

Ashton put on the nappy and changed Luke into his day clothes that were made up of white overalls and a blue shirt.

Ashton had no idea how he was going to tell Luke that he had to go to work.

Ashton set Luke into his navy blue highchair and gave him his mashed bananas. "Nanas!" Luke squealed.

Ashton laughed and kissed Luke's forehead. "Hey baby," Ashton started cautiously.

"Ya, daddy?"

"Daddy has to go into work, ok cupcake."

Luke looked confused at Ashton until it suddenly clicked for him and he burst into tears. Ashton was quick to act as he scooped up Luke into his arms. "Oh, baby no don't cry." Ashton shushed him.

"Daddy no go!" Luke wailed.

"I'm sorry hunny, but uncle Calum and Mikey will be here and you guys can watch peter pan ya," Ashton said trying to calm the crying boy. "Everything going to be ok."

-----

Once Ashton finally got Luke to calm down, Michael and Calum came over to watch him. "Hey guys, he's just in his playroom now but i have to go ok and Luke's bottle is in the fridge but he might be a little fussy because he's used to being breastfed now so go easy on him."

"Alright Ash, go to work bye!" Calum pushed Ashton out of the door. "Now where's my favorite little nephew."

"He's your only nephew!" Michael called up after Calum.

"Shut up or not sex tonight!" Calum laughed.

-----

Luke was crying and crying when Calum tried to feed him his bottle. He didn't want his bottle, he wanted his daddy's milk.

"Me no wan!" Luke screamed.

"Luke inside voice," Michael said sternly but Luke wasn't listening he was to busy crying.

"Luke please you need the bottle ok."

"Me no wan!" Luke screamed again "I wan daddy!"

Michael had enough as he got his phone out and called Ashton.

"Mate you need to come back, Luke wont drink his bottle and he's going to throw up soon if he keeps crying, you need to come back." Michael said.

"Ok, ok i'm coming back."

Ashton came home from work quickly as he rushed to his crying baby. "Shh it's ok baby calm down, daddy's here im home im right here shh." Ashton spoke calmly to his baby as he cradled him in his arms and looked over to Calum and Michael that were getting ready to leave and mouthed a thank you.

"Come on honey let's get you some milk in that little tummy of yours." Ashton said as he kissed Luke's forehead.

Ashton sat down on the couch with Luke in his lap, eager to drink his milk. Ashton started to hum as he brought up his shirt.

Ashton hummed lullabies to soothe Luke as he latched onto Ashton's nipple. Ashton smiled and continued to hum songs and brush Luke's hair out of his face. Luke started to get tired as he was drinking with the milk flowing into his mouth and his daddy's humming he fell asleep.

-----

Sorry guys, it's not that long or good my bad I just have a lot of other books out and I'm not getting that much request which is fine that just means I won't post as much ill post when I come up with an idea or I get a request.