Chapter III: Anger Management (Part 2)

November 

**Clem's POV**

It was just how I imagined it: Magical. It was a new experience for me. I've never felt anything like that before. I felt like a whole new person with her. I looked back at the tv, " What to watch?" I look back at her with a smile. " Umm, let's see... What about... Any Disney movie. Doesn't really matter." She smiled back at me. " Lion King 1 and 2. " I happily reply. "Fine. And I planned something for later." She shrugged her shoulders. I looked at her in awe. This is one of the many reasons I fell in love with her. She's so sweet, warm, caring, outgoing and she was the perfect person to cuddle with when it's cold, and I love her friends. Everything about her is amazing. Just looking at her made my day. 

"Oh, well it's only.... seven o'clock. We've got plenty of time. " I check the time on my phone. " Well, whatever you wanna do, I'm up for it." She pecks me on my lips, sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps up and down my arms. Our hands were still connected under the blanket. I felt a warmth inside of me that I never felt before. Her phone began to ring. She looked at who was calling and answered. "Hey, Louis. --- It's Louis." She whispered to me like I didn't hear her say his name already causing me to cackle. "No, I'm with Clem." I hear him excited on the other line in response to her words. " You gonna do it? " I faintly hear him ask her. "Shut up! I'll tell you about it later, I promise. Alright, bye." She hung up the phone. What the hell was she gonna do? A million thoughts crossed my mind as I looked at her, admiring her eyes, then her lips, remembering how they felt when she connected them with mines. I looked back at the tv and positioned myself back where I was before she answered the phone. 

X____________________________________________________________________X

I woke up ten minutes before the second movie was over. I felt her snores in rhythm as she slept peacefully. I checked the time and my phone said 10:09. I looked up at Violet and admired how peaceful she looked. I looked back at the movie and watched the credits play. After gently moving her arm, I got up and went to the kitchen, grabbed some snacks and woke her up. I know if my back hurts, hers will seem like her spine isn't functioning. I work on posture with her. It helped a little bit over these past few months. 

She fluttered her eyes open and looked at me, who was standing in front of her. She jumped back and her eyes widened. "What the hell. You scared the shit out of me." She said with a surprised look on her face. "Come on, I wanna lay down." I offered a helping hand and she accepted, following me into my room. " I'm not tired anymore. " She informed me with a smile. "Well. I'm sorry you're a scaredy-cat. " I joke. I lay down next to her. "Well, now what?" She asked curiously.  " I don't know, you tell me. " I smirk at her, waiting for her to catch on. She sat up and looked down at me. " I gotta tell you a secret, c'mere." She winked at me with a smirk. I complied with her and sat up. " What's the secret? " I ask with an eyebrow raised. " Your birthday is only an hour and a half away and I know something we can do for about an hour. " She leaned over and whispered in my ear. Her words sent a smile to my face. " Oh, you do? What is it? " I played along, acting oblivious. 

" Stand up for me, please. " She asked politely above a whisper. 

Warning: This is gonna get Kinky AS FUCK. Like some fifty shades of grey type shit, or somewhat on that level, lmao. 

**Violet's POV**

I began to check her body out as if I hadn't done it several times in the past, it wasn't intentional but it happened. I took her hand and spun her around as I stood up with her. I twirled her until I was able to wrap my arms around her waist and stood behind her, burying my face into her neck. " Violet, I suggest you decide your next actions very carefully. " She whispered to me with a tone of voice that didn't sound stern... but flirtatious. Her voice turned me on. '' Don't worry, I won't. " I agree with the total opposite of what she just said. " Now I could've swor-" She was cut short by a kiss on her neck. " You could've what? " I ask as I tease her. " I could've sworn... What was I gonna say? " Her forgetfulness was adorable. I bit her neck softly, tugging at her skin. A small gasp of pleasure escaped her lips.