Chapter LXXI: Best Night Of Our Lives. (Part II)

"What just happened there? Kid looks kinda shook." Louis had a smirk basically imprinted onto his face. "Well, Mitch had to straighten him out." Sophie shrugged her shoulders before digging into the bag to hand out food. "He got a little too cocky. He came at Sophie and I bitched him." Mitch shrugged his shoulders while he smiled at the box he had in his hand. Of course, he got a Big Mac. "Excuse me, asshole, hand out the food." Aasim scoffed, furrowing his eyebrows at Mitch who was taking a bite out of his food. "Fuck you, get your own food, pussy." Mitch swore with a mouthful, furrowing his eyebrows back at the seated boy. 

Aasim grumbled a few words and snatched the bag off of the table and ripped it open. "Fucking... asshole... Bitch ass... Asshole." He continued to grumble to himself, earning chuckles from the teens around him. Louis placed a hand on his shoulder, almost unable to breathe in an attempt to relax him but it only pissed him off more. "Babe, you gotta calm down." Louis continued to snicker, holding his stomach, trying his best to avert the pain from laughing so hard. Aasim sent him a look that would obliterate him if it was possible. "Wrong person to look at like that. I didn't do anything. He did." Louis pointed at Mitch, making Aasim glare ever angrier at his boyfriend. "I hate all of you." He sighed, trying to release his anger, nearly slamming the burger down in front of him. "I can relate to that." Violet seconded his statement. 

"Wheres our food?" Violet's smile faded and turned into a confused expression. "What'd you order?" Sophie looked at her from the corner of her eye, freezing before taking a bit of her french fry. "Nuggets. What else?" Violet became somewhat agitated at the moment. "I'll get it... Don't worry." Clem sighed, pushing herself out of her seat. Violet instantly felt guilty because poor Clemmy had to get up for her. 

They approached the counter, Violet with her brows furrowed, Clementine with a gentle smile. "Hey, welcome to McDonald's- you look nice... How may I serve you, madam?" He wiggled his eyebrows, clearly not learning his lesson from a few seconds ago. Violet is a lot worse than Mitch. Maybe Gabe is just gonna have to find out the hard way. 

Violet's head darted up from her shoes and her eyebrows were furrowed as if she thought she heard him incorrectly. "You forgot our food." Clementine replied blankly. Since Violet hadn't reacted, he thought he had the go-ahead to continue to flirt with Clementine. "I know I forgot your food, but don't let me forget to get your number." Gabriel flashed her a quick smile before yelling back to the cooks for a fresh batch of nuggets. Clementine was clearly uninterested. Violet looked back down at her shoes, thinking of the most civil way to handle the situation and not get arrested on prom night. 

Clementine was used to having people flirt with her so she also got great at not paying them any attention. "So... my name is Gabriel, my friends call me Gabe... G... you know, anything cool." He began to make small conversation with the girl while he waited for the food. "You know, you seem pretty cool... Don't seem like the type to beat your face with makeup and shit... You'd be a perfect fit for me." Gabe continued, making Violet's blood boil. 

Then, it hit Vi. Clementine only had her eyebrow partially done and some mascara, so if she did it carefully, she wouldn't mess up her makeup. Possessive and considerate. Violet couldn't take any more of Gabriels shit and grabbed the right side of Clementine's face and licked the other. That may or may not have caught Gabe off guard, but Clementine saw it coming. "I- what-" Gabes face dropped and frowned in confusion and disgust at the same time. 

"Twenty piece chicken nugget?" A girl with red glasses and black hair approached Gabe and placed it on the counter. "Right here." Violet flashed a quick smile and took the nuggets away to the table. "Thanks." Clem waved politely before following right behind Violet. 

----------------------------------------

"Louis fucking farted again!" Marlon started chuckling, holding his nose and rolling down the windows in the backseat. "See why I didn't wanna go anywhere with these adolescents?" Violet raised an eyebrow, looking at Clem who was seated next to her. "I knew better than to come in here without perfume." Clem sighed, digging in her bag, pulling out her favorite fragrance, "Tropical Paradise" and spraying it into the air. "It's not my fault McDonald's gives me gas." Louis shrugged, letting another one loose. "OH, FUCK YOU, MR. DRIVER SIR, ARE WE THERE YET?" Mitch yelled, fanning the smell away from his nose, trying his best to avoid it. 

"DON'T YELL AT HIM. HE'S MY FAVORITE." Louis defended the driver before clearing his throat only to ask him the same question. "Are we there yet, Mr.Clide? I apologize for the childish antics you've been introduced to this evening." Louis patted him on the shoulder before slipping an extra hundred dollar bill into the driver's coat pocket. 

"We're about... 4 blocks away, sir. And no need to apologize. I am most certainly used to it." The driver smiled at Louis before the dread head boy had a chance to settle back in his seat. 

Louis turned only to meet the jaws of his friends dropped. "...What...?" 

"You have some nerve to talk about childish antics, LOUIS."

------------------

 A/N

yeah, yeah, I know I'm dragging this out but still. It'll be over soon, enjoy. - Vonny... (Formally known as "Dae")